Hana ni Arashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 43 - Back Then: Middle

But maybe she's bi?? She doesn't seem to be a bad person but she should've been more straight forward about her situation to Chidori since she confessed to her first. Otherwise she just played with her feelings.

Double-page supporter
what a bastard
It honestly doesn't matter if shes bi or not, it's still cheating

Dex-chan lover
Sigh thats just playing with the poor girls heart cmon she knew what she was doing .... did she take pleasure in a beautiful girl loving her ? Just playing around ? Whatever it is thats just low playing with someone like that, sure maybe Chidori should have tried to be more upfront about what their relationship was and all but cmon the whole i love you filled with sexual tension ? Also we just saw a little part they clearly hanged out quite a bit and who knows how much more senpai said without mentioning the little detail that she had a boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Oh you BITCH

You can't even twist it as, "oh I said it in a completely platonic way and thought you saw me that way as well". She immediately realised that Chidori was in actual love with her and decided to play with her, this bitch...

Dex-chan lover
Damn Igarashi is a stone cold bitch if she can just play with Chidori like its nothing, welp how sad.

Dex-chan lover
somebody else here thinks she is bi, i totally agree. (since i am one too lmfao) i feel like she def meant it in a platonic way, but knew it would be interpreted differently to chidori. i think she was def playing with her heart. what. a. bitch.

What da pock??? :shamihuh:
How dare she play Chidori's heart like that!!! Is Senpai casually throwing "I love you" like it's nothing????:pepehmm:
Man, good thing Chidori has Nanoha now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread