Extremely slow chapter loading even with 3 hr old longstrip chapter.

Hello,

I have repeatedly witnessed in the last days that older chapters tend to load very slowly, longstrips especially so, and didn't think anything about it as it got once explained that rarely read older chapters might take some time. But now this case occurs with a longstrip chapter that is a mere three hours old, reminding me of DDoS times. Just now it took about three minutes for a single page of the chapter to load. Is this perhaps a new (or old) bug or should I simply give up on reading longstrip format during prime time in my country? The chapter in question is chapter 43 of "I Am a Child of This House", by the way.

Greetings,

Albwin

P.S.: A similar problem occurred with a 2 hr old manga too as soon as I was half trough.

Staff
Admin
@Albwin

Doesn't sound like a bug. If it's only affecting you and no one else - as is likely by lack of anyone else having the issue - then it's most likely an issue on your end, or a routing issue. You can try change image servers to EU or US, whichever you are not using currently on and see if it improves your routing.

Maybe compare mobile connection (not on wifi) and a landline connection and see if the one you are having issues with is the same as the other, too.

I'm having the same problem...the eternal spiral. But thing is ...if after a few seconds is still doing that I just reload and it works. And it's random. Just try that if it happens again. It looks like it goes on a loop or something. I use the "all pages" when reading a ch and sometimes some of them won't load no matter how much time you wait. So I just reload and it loads them all fast and without problems.

P.S. This is happening since a couple of days ago...pretty recent. Didn't do that before.

P.P.S.S. Another thing I noticed is that, at least in my case, it's always the second or 3rd image that stalls ...(most of the time) and sometimes in the middle. Haven't checked further since by that time I just reload (F5 or click the browser reload button) and it works again. And right now I just reload if it's not like normal (usually it loads all almost instantly but when it doesn't I just reload because I know it won't load no matter how much time I wait).

Hello
I'm having the same problem with old manga like berserk , cynthia the mission or moyashimon. It's slow and many pages fails to load.

Users who are viewing this thread