Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 14 Ch. 57 - Investigation

They should be a bit more different looking from the real ones. The only one non-obvious was Glass.

Dex-chan lover
...I'm really tired of these three now, honestly. I really hope they properly spell out their purpose, blunt and detailed, so we can get it over with.

Dex-chan lover
This story just keeps getting more convoluted. Not sure the complexity suits the manga format. An LN can contain more detail than a manga after all.

Dex-chan lover
@Kenidashi well I theorize that a magic was purposefully used to dump monsters from one world to another and the more monsters that mange to make the switch the more monsters can come out during the waves. These other heroes come from the same world as the monsters and I think their trying to dump out their garbage into another world. But since the other world fights back the other heroes clear out any obstacles that prevents monsters from flooding in to the other world. Its a lot easier to teleport monsters away then it is to deal with them. Perhaps this main plot is an allegory on pollution .

yeah i don't know... kinda bored now. It's seems nothing is happening.

Dex-chan lover
When a monster is the size of a mountain, its immune system will have cells the size of a dinosaur.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they rushed the last couple chapters just so Larc's group would be in recent memory for anyone who watched the anime. That or absolutely nothing happened and they just wanted to get through it.

Dex-chan lover
@hunterwar
I dont blame you, ive read the novel and this is actually the most boring arc for me.
However, the climax which is coming soon will be pretty good and it builds into the next arc which is top notch.

Dex-chan lover
@Hades3x
Well if I remember correctly, you are sort of correct.
Basically 2+ worlds are being forceably merged together. Both sides of the waves are badly affected by this. ShieldHero's side currently is doing better than Glasses side. Neither side wants to do this, but in order to save their respective sides, they must fight in the waves.

There are many greater forces in play here as well.
All of the hero items are actually massive countermeasures against this kind of happening even the turtle is a countermeasures, but has some flaws. Best part is that just about everything that is currently/will happen is, in one way or another, Bitch's fault.

Contributor
I didn't recognize Glass at first. Thought it was a new character.

Why do I have the feeling that there weren't only 4 cardinal heroes?Seems Theris,L'arc,and Glass+a missing class hero yet to appear are apart of a missing legend?Like @Hades3x said about two worlds merging.
Theory:What if those two worlds were once one world with 8(?) cardinal heroes,but something happened that divided the world into two different worlds that end up fighting "waves",all the while those "waves" are killing many people on both sides.Maybe this turtle has something to do with a calamity that could've divided the two worlds which caused this entire mess.
I like Glass' new hairstyle.😎

Users who are viewing this thread