Dioti Manual ~Kamisamatachi no Ren'ai Daikou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - He and She (Above)

Fed-Kun's army
That was a good continuation to the story, though I think this story is going to get more complicated if these two beings don't learn more about human feelings.
My guess is before the original owners of the bodies died, they were in an unknown and complicated love square with that girl and the other boy from chapter 1

finally after waiting for several month someone continuing this manga translation

Dex-chan lover
Lamao! These alien take information is fast and smart. and why her suggest hit him at the and ? what she changing

Dex-chan lover
these are not aliens, it looks like they been there since the beginning of time. I am not going to call them gods, but something that was there when shit began.

Dex-chan lover
No one suspects anything because the body belonged to a super dense guy how convenient.
Her being super violent works out too because he deserves to be slapped in the face

maxresdefault.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@Tcof I think her wanting to hit him was some kind of residual instinct of the body she's in. I mean, he just admitted to seeing another girl changing...how do you think a girlfriend(or rather the body's original owner, herself) would react to that in anime world? lol

Aggregator gang
I think once all the memories are back the egos will fuse, making it where the original body holders come back in a way by have themselves fuse with the aliens. It’s a high chance

Users who are viewing this thread