Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

Is there a novel for this? Someone give me a link please, because I can't find it. 😭

Ummm... To be honest i like the art style in the promotional manhwa for the novel better and the story is slightly different from the promotional manhwa but at the same time i'm thankful for the manhwa and the translation sooo...
😶😶😶🤐🤐🤐
(no comment for this?)

@Evgrace Do you have a link for the promotional manhwa, please? I'm curious to check it :D

Anyway, the story look interesting :D

Group Leader
What's this?! A manhwa that catches my interest from the very first chapter instead of faffing about for five of them?! Insta-follow.

(The straight shota is, of course, icing on the cake. If there is any, of course.)

Fed-Kun's army
Meh...! I liked the promotional art and story pacing better. BUT the story itself is pretty good so I'll definitely follow this comic! :)

In the promo, it was the maid who "cured" his curse instead of the heroine. Or is it because he didn't fall in love with the heroine the second time?

Also wow he's a shota here and there's romance. I mean I know romance will come when they're older but still lol

I saw the romance tag and I was like "OMG SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE" we have a shotacon here
Thank for the translation:) it's seems like it's interesting story

I am crying 😭

I really like the promo and the novel then a webtoon now? Waahhhh....I am so happy !!

( Well the art changed but still, this is a blessing )

Users who are viewing this thread