Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 39

This arc really is dragging on. I mean, the whole concept of the manga is to drag on the misunderstanding between the two main characters and then goat chick appears with the clear intent of shaking the dinamic, but nothing happens. At this point, I feel like the conclusion to this arc has to be something on the level of MC saying he loves her, or the emotional payoff will not be big enough.

Aggregator gang
Why is this irrelevant nobody side character still appearing constantly? They could've dealt with her in the first chapter she appeared, yet they do absolutely nothing about her and just let her do whatever she wants and then whine about it. How about you do something about it instead of crying?

This parasite is seriously going to ruin the manga if she continues to play a major part for much longer. It would have been way better if she never appeared in the first place. She's almost like a NTR villain that goes the teasing route. Characters like her should stop becoming a thing for comedy manga; it's not an asset to it and it never will be.

Fed-Kun's army
I swear to god I'm like 2 chapters more of this arc from dropping the manga. Fuck off.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly she should've just slit her throat, so we can move onto something new, because this arc is draggy and boring as hell.

Now this is what I think, the goat eyed girl is intentionally bullying him because she wants him to have someone to protect/love him, like "I'm gonna be your enemy to protect you" bs. Something must had happened in the past. I wonder why did she make a sad face.

This arc is so bad I hope some good twist comes out of it at least

Dex-chan lover
I didn't mind this arc much since the rival was a Yandere and her love for Unoki was already well known, but it's being really really dragged on now. End it already.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no its too bad that her friend surprised her and the razor slipped, slit her throat, and immediately her body dissipated into dust because she was not of this plane. Welp, looking forward to the next arc

Aggregator gang
This bitch has no power, and both the characters and the author acting like she does is annoying.

Dex-chan lover
I read it twice and still can’t understand what the goat-eyes bitch wanted to say to the blonde girl with the “if only you liked Yunoki” thing

I don’t get her motivation at all but WTF aren’t hear girls delinquents shouldn’t they have beat the hell out of new girl the moment she moved on him?! Or is the pipe for style points?!

Dex-chan lover
I will be really happy when this arc is over. This is so bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread