Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 38

Double-page supporter
Just put some slime into her shoes, man.
Use your god damn manga brain

Fed-Kun's army
this could be easily resolved if she beat the crap out of that girl but no we need the useless and out of character drama, right?

Dex-chan lover
This arc is stretched too long. Ok she is a psycho, we get that. Just explain her motivation/fight her or do something meaningful. As right now she is a one-trick pony and nothing important is happening at all, taking time from more established characters.

Dex-chan lover
Can we all stop bitching about this arc long enough to appreciate that the love letter was put in Unoki's locker so that it would be sure to reach Goat Eyes? I personally find that fucking hilarious.

Aggregator gang
This is the type of girl I'd happily get suspended for slapping back in highschool.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector Totally with you there. That was some next level planning. It also means that for all intents and purposes, Unoki's locker might as well be Goat-eye's.

I'm admittedly not a fan of this arc, since it feels like it's spinning in place while focusing on an objectively terrible person. But honestly? The worst part of this arc, as if often the case with controversial arcs in my experiences, is the fact that people keep bitching about the arc.

This chapter has been eventful enough for me, with a love(?) letter for goat-bitch, Unoki making Bancho cry, and that "deal" getting out in the open. Things are happening and the story is moving forward.

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls the thing is that yukata not interfering with their relationship is actually in-character but they not putting this girl in her place dont, we know the main cast personality and know how they react to some degree and this ark is making them go off-character by giving power to someone who doesnt have anything going for her, also youdou being annoying is not a separate matter, if she where interesting or had a clear and compelling motivation no one would be so annoyed at this ark.

@Psychronia god forbid people having opinions, right?, also this is not controversial its annoying, that is why people complain about the ark.

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac You can have opinions all you want. I like Unoki a lot as far as bullying victims go, and I wouldn't begrudge anyone for hating him despite that.
Declaring "this arc is shit, just finish already" every single chapter the entire way isn't voicing opinion. It's just bumming out anyone who doesn't think exactly like you do, and probably a few who do.
Just because the pace is slow doesn't mean you can't bring new conversation to the table, and repeating the same negative mantra just makes it worse for everybody.

As for "controversial"...yeah, I just didn't know the right catch-all word for it. Not just this manga, there are plenty of others where some people very vocally hate an arc.

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls that right, that is yukata's personality thats why she wasnt meddling with their relationship, because up until now there was no necessity for her to intervene because there was no big drama , she was giving unoki her support while letting them develop their relationship, and that is in no way equivalent to let that girl do what she wants for the fmc and friends part, its ok for the mc to act like an idiot like he has been doing because that is the way he was portrayed but the girls suddenly showing concern for their reputation and not going head first dont, dont forget that fmc didnt know about the pact mc and the psyco did and still didnt use that pipe that she carries for no reason, and when matsuri was about to do it ( a little bit excessive mind you) they let her go with a joke making it look like she has them under her control.

@Psychronia the fact that people are being vocal of their dislike for this ark just exposes the fact that they liked the manga but not the current direction, the pace isnt the problem the premise of the ark is, the autor is making the character not act like themselves just to introduce bad developed drama, also people saying they want this ark to finish IS an opinion, its just you dont liking it or being tired of reading it constantly when the fault is pretty much the autor's.

Dex-chan lover
Too many chapters for this bitch. Specially considering there is such a tenuous excuse to not piledrive her into the ground

Users who are viewing this thread