Author Fights Breaking Through The Heavens
Is it just me BUT THEY"RE SO CUTTTEEEEE!!!!! 🥺🥺
i haven't gotten caught up yet but in the 200 chapters i've read MC just uses the same move over and over to finish a fight, he gets more powerful but since its just the same thing on repeat it doesn't really feel like it. The pill making is more interesting but they don't really get to in depth with it at all. The magic system is there but beyond power rankings absolutely none of it is explained. The plot is basic as hell and for some reason its an Isekai even though that literally doesn't matter whatsoever after chapter 1 not really sure why it was brought up.

Ghost Senpai is a fun character though. 5/10
Why all chinese manhua have to be like this. Annoying harem, MC too strong with no personality, usual cringe and yet rated >8?
Well, there are some that aren't bad, like "release that witch" or "Tales of Demons and Gods", but in general they're trash. Fanservice and boring fights. Not suggested.
Bs and virginity meters are going off
I read a novel, had to drop it because of repetitiveness. It was first wuxia I read so I liked it (coming from Japanese beta MC to someone brutal seems like step up). Now after reading quite a lot of them and finding out that there is manga based on it, I have to say that there is nothing special here. Average, with at best, rating of 5 manga.
It has all bad qualities of other wuxia stories yet lacks anything good. I don't understand how it has such high rating (must be because people are too invested into it or they it is first wuxia they read)