Fights Breaking Through The Heavens

Thanks for this. You can't read any manga on their site anymore if you have an adblocker, since they just LOVE to put video ads on every page. -.-

Very good series. If you like this, "Spirit Blade Mountain" and 'Tales of Demons and Gods" are both very similar to it, and superior in my opinion.

Double-page supporter
Welp stop reading this quite a while ago, I think I need to start from the beginning I guess.

Power Uploader
Of course Queen is best girl. Why else do you think I chose a cover with her on it?

Dex-chan lover
im actually partial to the original auction girl... but sadly shes barely even in this anymore :( but ya queen is def my second choice (really first choice since its pretty clear auction girl isnt a chioce)

Group Leader
is the world that big that they require a wormhole to travel to northern part?

@cloud04 Seeing their vehicles aren't that advanced probably isn't that much different than our world, but in this case with their current land and air transport technology it could make sense, imagine it like the old westerns movies where they went from New York to Los Angeles in a caravan but now instead of crossing North America they do it from east Russia to Germany.

Wtf he promised that he gonna comeback in 1 year to the academy and yet its already 2 years and still not back. hais... so sad.

Contributor
@kah0922, @SkittyTheDog Queen truly is best girl, but I kind of miss when she was the little snake, Moe-dusa...

Group Leader
The guy's apparently a saiyajin, because everything that's supposed to kill him just makes him stronger instead.

Contributor
I should put this one in here, If the case we are forgot
Table of Cultivation Rank :
x22.jpg

Group Leader
the older sister and him know each other? was she the #3 was it in the academy?

"See these Seals skills? Don't use them unless you are in an emergence."
*Proceed to spam them*
Also, why aren't him going for the guy his master told him, before getting captured, to go to?

Dex-chan lover
heres a good summary of what happened this last chapter, bullshit, then more bullshit, which got defeated via bullshit... yw xD jk but really the translation needs some work its really hard to read through some of this

Users who are viewing this thread