Release That Witch - Ch. 64 - Celebration

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I should try reading the novel again.
I stopped reading when he picked Anna. Felt really bad for Veronica and the rest of the girls.

Group Leader
@Jeikob
They eventually accepted the couple. Not in a way that Anna is first, but more of Anna is the most suitable to be next to Roland. Also, translated LN is completed at 1498.

Contributor
@DrDuckling Well, if the Chinese Communist Party says that your work is violating its regulations, you don't have much to say about it.
Unfortunately, even the slightest mention of rebellion or opposition to the ruler puts your work automatically under observation, that's why I stopped reading chinese novels 'cause 80% of times they end being axed by the communist party.

RIP Daoist Gu

@DrDuckling
"most suitable to be next to Roland" how exactly? That she's the best to be his wife and they the mistresses (and if so are they "self proclaimed" mistresses that Roland doesn't want/acknowlesge or actual ones?) Or "most suitable" because their love is "deeper"/"truer" or Anna is more deserving of his love so they should give up or what?

Since that phrase can be interpreted in different ways

Dex-chan lover
last chapter was unlocked several days ago on qidian/webnovel. the ending was mostly exposition , like one long explanation. parts of the explanation were unclear, or felt incomplete, maybe lost in translation. but i'm still very glad that at least we got an ending. story as a whole was still great for people who like kingdom building and technology gaps with their isekai. i feel like few isekai stories make full use of the genre, like you could forget the MC ever got hit by a truck and it wouldn't change the story. if anyone likes reading WNs and has plenty of free time, might be worthwhile to read the WN version. but it's long, about 1498 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread