Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome - Vol. 3 Ch. 36

Power Uploader
Oh shit, does that mean some serious drama is on the horizon? anyway thanks for the chapter

Aggregator gang
The world will die by the hand of mankind. Overexploitation, and whatever other things...

Dex-chan lover
Holding your wifes hand in PUBLIC?
you SICK fucking DEGENERATE

MD@Home
Don't tell me there's actually going to be plot in this story. Sacrilege! :p

Dex-chan lover
@guardian1102 you mean the room full of demonic grabby hands doesn't count as the "oh shit" bombshell? I mean, we went from that back to status pro comedy pretty quick, but still, the fact things weren't great was pretty clear. (now that I think about it, you only really need sacrifices when things are not going as they ought to, so in a sense we should have known better) This is just the "I'm spelling it out for you".

Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara Ara

So she's not just the God of that creates the world, but she's the embodiment of "The World" itself? And the hands that grabbed her (And probably flailing her around like a broken doll) are the representation of the people who broke the world(sekai) apart?
From the beginning I've had this weird feeling about why her name is Sekai, which means, you know."world".

boi is this getting deeper

Oh that's definitely why she seems so weak too. Because she can't recover since the hands just hurt her again all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread