My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
FLASHBACK WITHIN A FLASHFORWARD FOR NO REASON
FUCK YEAH

Thank you so much for the update! ❤️ I’m so curious on what was fought on and how the group’s dynamics are in the present time. Also, hello big brother. 😍

the heck, they skip 3 year ahead, just to go back 3 years again? 😂

well, still thanks for the chapter and i'm kinda looking forward to the next few chapters, that I still haven't read 😂

Well, the flash-forward right at the start of her "officially" accepting it's a web novel puts the story into a much better line up.

I mean, Boruto literally did the same thing.. It started with a teenage version of Boruto in a badass form then literally when back to when he was a pup. It leaves a lot to be desired.

already love the quiet blue hair guy then read the spoilers to see if she would end up with him. i am now gonna cry in my sleep everyday

That older brother is hot af whaaaat

At first I thought blue eyes suffers the cold the most but he is all covered because he's a celebrity.

I think maybe the time skip happened because the author wanted to show their grown up version? Personally I wasn't very hooked up with them being so young,still I would have remained cause I like the author.

ah, I see, the black haired guy is the male lead
and why the time skip if you're gonna go back in time again? lol

I love the time skip it shows how she eventually accepts it and this is her life now, and going back to see how we got there in the first place where she is still very much confused and slowly thinking she is going insane.

Users who are viewing this thread