The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 6 Ch. 28.1 - A Stroll Through The City

Dex-chan lover
It's hilarious how Jinshi still is a bishonen even with his dadbod-tier tubby belly disguise.

And...YES, MORE GUSSIED-UP SMALLCAT! IN FULL COLOR! THIS CHAPTER IS GREAT!

lol this deviates a lot from the web novel but i like that he took advantage of this for a date

Aggregator gang
this man has a perfectly working dong that she doesn't know about im sure.

Dex-chan lover
So we have two naturally beautiful people in this manga except one hides it.
Maomao needs to realize that she is perfect the way she is.

I'm sure that one maid that doesn't like her will spot them on their date and figure out Jinshi is in disguise.

I really wish MaoMao took more of a interest in jinshi, amazing chapter.
I don't mind any spoilers by the way ;)

Dex-chan lover
Eighth Wonder of the World-tier chapter! Whoever was responsible for colorizing our MaoMao & Jinshi, may you live long enough to see 7 great-grandchildren, possess sacks of money, & eat skewers of freshly-roasted chicken three times a week. Thanks to the translators as well, may your goats have many kids.

MaoMao catches even the most elusive clues when she's working on a mystery, but she casually tosses aside every clue about Jinshi's real identity, lol.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Markgraf

I understand your intentions but as someone who was once 'driven mad by "kids"' (i.e. tried teaching, it didn't work out.)

Can't help but laugh that this sounds like a curse.

Dex-chan lover
@rh75 she hides it cause she doesn’t want to get raped and get kidnapped though now she mostly hides it cause she doesn’t want to be part of a harem or be wed to some noble if anybody end up noticing her beauty she already knows her beauty that’s why she is hiding them.

There are so adorable and I adored Maomao ojou-sama look. I can't wait to see what they are gonna do in the district and what it's going to happen! Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread