Winner Takes All - Ch. 28.5 - To This Person

Dex-chan lover
I laughed my ass off about the "John Wick" part, but this shit is fire tho.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, that was a cool explanation. I wonder, since he's trying to actually assimilate with the knowledge in the chip, if that will help prevent the madness from setting in, or if he's going to go even more insane and develop some severe multi-personality disorder from this? My guy says this is the cure to the madness (since this will make it easier to make the main character super op haha).

that was a good one. i like it. it really hits the spot to make one think about exchange and life meaning.
i think he probably didn't go crazy because he didn't go against losing his own individuality, as 'he' became 'we'. and like that he avoid the biggest damage.
the others have too much of a strong sense of self, too successful in their fields, but he was more of a average dude, that became hopeless, since none of his skills were effective for his running away.
he could only embrace what the others feared, losing himself but gaining something in return that gave him his freedom back, at least to some level.
if it will ever pay out, it depends on how one see what is worth. since he becoming something else can be considered a tragic end, as 'he' are died back in the laboratory, and someone new is born from the ashes of many.

Aggregator gang
So Xiang Shang is accepting all of it, contrary to the others who want to become their original-selfs

first Harley from DC then Yokozuna and undertaker from wwf now John wick. What’s next Steve jobs

Users who are viewing this thread