Cheeky Brat

Dex-chan lover
I really like this manga but the problem is there are two sides to it. There's some gorgeous personalities with a great vanilla relationship whose interactions are always good for a laugh or an "awwww" or both. And then there's some kind of run-of-the-mill rivals, complications and angst. I keep hoping that we'll see more character-driven comedy and touching moments, but the mangaka, or maybe the editor, seems to think it's not OK to have those unless you've waded through some overdone complications to get there. God, those two are together, they're in love, they're solid--why cant they ever have any fun?!

I felt bored
I think no thing change yuki senpai the manager again and they attend the same university and the same love tringles the mangaka make them act like yuki is the only girl in the world she isn't that good
don't forget that he rejected echhi for her but she can't do the same

everytime I came back to read this manga I always feel that it's potential is just wasted more and more. the same shitty love 'triangle' or 'rivals' plot are getting out of hand. yuki isn't a bad person but its amazing how the mangaka could make her so annoying/unlikeable

jak

Contributor
That other guy who is Naruse's rival is fucking annoying.

And some of the comments are annoyed with Yuki, but I don't see a problem with her. She's just a super insecure person who also happens to be tsundere.

This started nice and fresh, but with almost a 100 chapters there has been very little development. Which is a pity because I used to love namaikizakari and had such high expectations, however, the characters and storylines have become very repetitive and stereotypical. The potential of the premise has been kind of ruined. Still this manga can be enjoyable and I do recommend reading, but that's just how it is.

Well just received some spoiler of next chapter don’t know if it’s true but here it is
piece of shit hakamada kisses yuki, and confesses again
well if this is true, author can go fuck herself.

Group Leader
What are the chances we'll see Himeno and hyper guy again? I'm skimming through this in hopes of seeing their romance develop ;_; but I feel like it'll be an extra story in one of the future published volumes. Oh well, I'll keep my hopes up. Skimming doesn't take that long

@goronyanpai the manga is amazing! Best manga ever! .. and Naruse and Yuki are the best couple ever. It's/they're special, different, sweet, cute, ..etc, etc. But you're just a bitch who thinks so full of herself to judge others like that. While you looked so immature and a big hateful brat from you comment. Please get a life first , and get a personality.. or a better one, then come here with a proper comment. Not a hateful bratty comment, that just showed how low you are. ..agh, seriously! Leave already!

@Cammi
How old are you? I'm 21 years old and have a good perspective.
I can even think more mature than you who are short-minded "You don't deserve to comment like that if you aren't better". People like you never seem to read or will never agree to reading the inspirational/self-help book such as "How to live a better life" or "How to think critically". It is the same as saying "Who are you to judge?". Such a mindset will not keep you last long.

Also, about the series, I tell you that the author not only needs praise but also criticism. Am I giving a rude comment? Is it rude? No. You have to play further. In the other comment session there was someone who was more rude than me. They say "This manga is trash".

By the way, sorry for being a bitch. During my life, I was more deeply immersed in books, I like philosophical and historical stuffs, I still communicate, hang out, discuss with many people. I took a major in communication science, my grades are good now I'm taking a college break for one semester, working through making a thesis for people. I live a decent life. Do you think my life is full of manga? Idolizing and being a maniac? Say hatred to each other? I'm not.

What can I do with your opinion? You say that this manga is the best manga ever, I leave it alone, it's a matter of opinion.
You can read my very last sentence, if your brain works, you know that my comments are contradictory to each other. What's only left is silly, cheesy and vanilla relationship which is fun.
There is a price to pay, there is something I enjoy, and there is something I don't like.

It’s a great manga with an interesting lead for the first few chapters, but after 100 chapters it really becomes repetitive. It’s gotten to the point where you can see the author is milking the popularity as they can’t seem to come up with any new plot lines.

Users who are viewing this thread