Sit, Wait, Kiss Me

Hey there! I'm the uploader of the first two chapters and I would like to say I'm sorry for the first attempt in uploading this. :"C

I was a big noob to upload the psd files instead of the PNG lmao.

Anyway, here's the discord link to those who struggle in getting into our discord via typing or struggle to do so through clicking on our scans group from this site >:"): https://discord.gg/jzRQNyB

Thank you for bringing back the series! I hope that chapters 6 & 7 are translated so we don't miss out on the fluff!

I feel like this author tried to challenge himself to make a yaoi about fucking your dog but just with some extra plot bullshit so it's less sketch.

it looks like whats listed as chapter 5 is actually chapter 6, and chapter 5 and 7 are missing. for those who might want to know what goes on in chapter 5,
sungjun ponders why other people can suddenly see tanyi as human. sungjun asks tanyi if he knows why people might be seeing him as human, and tanyi says “kiss?” which is tanyi asking for a kiss but it may also be a hint to the answer sungjun’s looking for. sungjun asks tanyi if he feels anything weird when he kisses sungjun and tanyi says yes, his body feels tingly! then continues to try to kiss him until sungjun’s sister walks in. sungjun gets scared, thinking she’ll see tanyi as a human and misunderstand the situation she walked in on, but she sees him as a dog. he considers the idea that there could be a time limit after a kiss when tanyi stops appearing human to other people. when sungjun’s sister realizes he named the dog tanyi, she asks him if he still hasnt forgotten his first love. (and we find out how these thoughts are connected in chapter 6)

@CherryBlossom

There are a few, you just need to look around a bit, maybe a while. I know on mangafox, if its still usable and live, had quite the collection to look at.

Is there anywhere to read the missing chapters? I don't want to skip them and miss anything...

Yeah, I don't want to skip the missing chapters either and I've been waiting and hoping they would be added later but...
If anyone knows where I can read the missing chapters could you post a link or something?

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know why I'm looking pointlessly deep into this but I feel like he has the opposite of Clinical lycanthropy or more the opposite of lycanthropic intermetamorphosis
Clinical lycanthropy is when you see yourself transforming/already are an animal. while lycanthropic intermetamorphosis is when you see a group of people as animals
But here instead it's him seeing them as Humans instead
So like, is he ok?
I know its actually just supernatural stuff but Game theory has ruined me to the point of no return anyway

This is cute! Tried to join discord group but I guess the link is expired. Didn't look at the chap dates (6 mos ago) until after, so I guess it makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread