Mata, Kata Omou. - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - This uneasy feeling

@NoForcee actually, since it is the heroine that is doing the "stealing" it is not NTR but netorie, it depend of who is the MC :p

Aggregator gang
That friend of his is a cancer in any timeline, dude should just D-I-E.

It's been about 4 months since I translated this and I'm still not sure if "makes my snot run" at p.17 was meant as a compliment or not.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, i know it not the right time to ask this, but she like... get transfer here by the loli goddess right ? so this is like another world but not timemachine or it change the old world ?
so shouldn't in this new world, there is another her before ? like all her family here as well.

so... the other one go to her old world or get kill to put her there ?

Dex-chan lover
I think the heroine will get the boy, these two break up.
Judge how he act, he didn't go all alpha around her like he was with heroine. Like just drag with her but alright to go along anyways. I guess they was childhood friend so he did like her and going out. But it not really much of a love.
It look like that too me. But anyone have the raw ?

Dex-chan lover
The ostensible objective of the main character is to express her feelings. One can express feelings of love without plan, expectation, or even hope of forming a romantic relationship. She should tell him that she is very glad that he seems to have found a fine young woman, and that she has is not seeking to undermine that relationship, but that she loves him and wishes that timing had been very different.

Aggregator gang
Not only did they kiss, they also held
hands.

This manga should be given the adult tag right away. This is way too lewd.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
It's annoying that this is what I keep focusing on, but since the thou stuff is technically correct now, I have to say thanks

Double-page supporter
@Oeconomist I'm of the same opinion. It feels like a story about moving on, her BF died before she could properly tell her her feelings, she needs to tell him to move on. The best ending would be for her to tell him and let him go. His relationship with the other girl seems genuine and they're as close as she was with him, so becoming the homewrecker would just be weird.

Dex-chan lover
@Elki
It ultimately won't be a story about moving-on, but
From the present point-of-view of the central character, he gave a huge part of his short life within her original time-line to waiting for her answer, and she ought to honor that as well as she can by giving that answer to him in this time-line. Instead, she's distracted from that debt by her implicit desire to win his heart. She needs to prioritize paying the debt. After that, she can perhaps hope and wait, but she should not do anything to subvert his happiness in this time-line, as she subverted it in her original time-line. She needs to act with love.

Users who are viewing this thread