Isekai Kaeri no Ossan wa, Fusei Sukiru de Fathercon Musume-tachi o Tororori ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - Ver. 2

Group Leader
Say Ver.2 Like u make ver 1 ?this let me watch once chapter 2 times please dont repat it

Dex-chan lover
lol can't please people
this ver 2 is created because many people demand it
and still there's another people complaining...

comedy tag ? what is so funny about this ? ^^^^^^

How many times are you gonna post 1.2? Isn't this like the 3rd or 4th time?

With that power, I wonder why he doesn't try heavy physical labor like security, bodyguard, or became yakuza.

Dex-chan lover
@nikron Yeah shit he could do all sorts of manual labor jobs that don't require schooling. Like being a mover can apparently be pretty back breaking work for normal people, something he'd be pretty qualified for.

But then he wouldn't be 'woe is me' protag I guess, if he actually made use of his amazing strength instead of stupidly wishing he didn't have it.

Dex-chan lover
I mean the quality is still better than some of LHTranslations early stuff so meh.

I never complain about translations that are difficult to understand because I know what MY attempt at translating Japanese to English would look like - and I took four semesters of Japanese! (JPN 101 - 202 is not enough to learn the language, and it teaches you nothing about common idioms in use these days.) Only someone who's been "in-country" for a time would be able to do a decent job.

So yeah, cut the guy some slack unless you think you can do better - and I'm NOT talking about just proofreading.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the retranslation! Sorry for the rude people, I always appreciate the effort!

Dex-chan lover
@Fadamor tell me about it. I try to translate FROM ENGLISH to my native language (Indonesian) and I STILL DO A SHIT JOB OF IT!!! Just how the hell did my brain translating stuff!? I could understand English with zero problem at all, and I somehow can't write it down!?

@al_pacino you need to be good at the language you translated from (English) and must be excellent at your own language to be capable of doing a decent job

Double-page supporter
As one of the people complaining about the tl last time, thank you for the re-translation because this really need it.
And as I said before, please don't take any complaining to your work too hard, also no need to rush release if you can release it higher quality later.
Thanks again for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread