Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Space Magic is a Nice Thing to Have

Dex-chan lover
i like how the title of the chapter only comes up in the end. lol

Dex-chan lover
bro the fucking maids are sooooooo annoying stealing their food like wtf is going on OTL

Dex-chan lover
This kids feels like the male version of Hat Kid, with all that smugness in his face

Look I don't know a whole lot about Reversi, but I'm pretty sure that full boards of one color aren't something you can actually do. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

Fed-Kun's army
In the near future, He will probably have a harem full of onee-san.

Double-page supporter
@NexusInfinity
Well, it only show half of the board, so it only your suggestion that he have entire board of black. It certainly 100% possible to have only 1 single stone of the color, and all the others - opposite. That situation was in official tournaments, you can check on the internet, and considering that we don't see good half of the board, it will not be strange to have 1 single stone "hidden".

P.S. By the way, it's possible to even fill entire board with one colour completely. But how likely is it is different issue. It's hard to do even if you cooperating with each other, so you must really know what you are doing to get to this point.
Sometime ago i watched some video with completely covered board, but i can't find it now. Just take it as it is :)

Aggregator gang
@NexusInfinity It is possible but very difficult to do. Unfortunately a youtube video showing this feat has been removed and I have been unable to find a similar video in a quick search.

That said the maids/lady mother remind me of my niece and how any sugar in her system will drive her possessed to find more.

Dex-chan lover
Always amazes me how rudely the ppl in this manga is stealing (or rather, rob, as its by gunpoint and not stealthy) the guys sugar that he paid for himself (its not merely pressuring him to do it, they appropriate it even if he says no repeatedly), a luxury good that costs a damn lot due to their location and technology. A modern day analogy would be if you worked at some place and your coworkers always thought it appropriate to force you to give them your cars gasoline, or your expensive skin care products/cosmetics or... special imported alcoholic beverages (no clue why you brought that to work, you damn alcoholic).

Dex-chan lover
@feha Your box of imported chocolate or fancy cheeses is where my mind goes. Hell taking anything is pretty messed up unless it was company funded. This whole thing only makes sense if he's embezzling money for sugar lol.

Manga tends to have a lot of unreasonable things in it passed off as ok. Like when any female kicks a male around for accidentally seeing her naked or "cheating" on her, even when its the other person who made a move on them, even when they are not actually dating. Thats essentially victim blaming ain't it? I really wish they would stop using it but its kinda become ingrained at this point.

Dex-chan lover
The issue with the sugar is that, as the chief, he is in control of ordering and using ingredients (especially the expensive/rare kind). But the chief is hording a portion of the stock to use for personal tasting/testing. So he is in the wrong for embezzling house resources but the maid has no right to it (it belongs to the noble family). If anything she is blackmailing him for a cut of the good stuff. (or at least that is how I figure this is playing out)

Aggregator gang
The sugar schtick is as annoying as mc's big sister. When are both gonna stop?

Oh yeah, nice idea author, lets make Seria sound like a stupid person to exploit A 4 YEARS OLD CHILD NON-PAID JOB ON HER RESTAURANT, because the free receipts that Alfred give her and the increase in custormers income aren't enough to make money to employ new workers. Nice and GG IZI madam!

Dex-chan lover
@Xanagos
Weren't they in a village? That means there are more jobs than there are (skilled) people. Even the carpenter wasn't getting any help despite all the extra work.

Aggregator gang
They be hustling sugar like its meth and sell them in tiny packets like them sweeteners from McDonald's.

Users who are viewing this thread