Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Stranger than Fiction

Dex-chan lover
What? They gave this overpompous arrogant womanizing character archtype into something likable....WHAT SOCERY IS THIS MANGA???

Also godamn do I wish for more character to be written like Kaoru and Toranuske , they're a riot and a half!!

Aggregator gang
I was crying for them last chapter but now they're more energetic than a slinky

Stop playing with me dammit

Thank you for the chapter!!!

Double-page supporter
Oh gosh...this is somehow really heartbreaking even though they are all happy ;A; Whyyy??

Dex-chan lover
...An OT3.... can be good too....

But also god what a lovely manga. Seeing their lives this way is so heartrending and sweet.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't see this manga before. It will probably have an ending both happy and sad...and I’m the type that wants only the happy ending...but I’ll follow it. It’s really good, characters are great.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to cry so fucking hard once we get to the ending (whatever it might be).

Gosh this manga could have just ended here and I would happily sit on my cloud of fluffiness saying they lived for ever n ever

this is the most wholesome thing ive ever read in my entire life yes

When he cried over the empty bed i couldnt stop the tears djdvd so overwhelming omg!

Dex-chan lover
That line in page 31. Somehow fits perfectly for those who lost the first love to another person.
Atleast, to me.

thanks cried
e7f.jpg

Dex-chan lover
and he didn’t grow out of being a pervert 😭😬 welp the main couple is cute tho

Users who are viewing this thread