Ore ga Watashi ni Naru made (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 1

Oh boy, I know this story will get dark but thanks for translating the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The art is freaking me out a bit, particularly that teacher and his eyes.

I was kinda expecting a memory-wipe scenarios, but lo and behold, it's a condition that even comes with a name.

Aggregator gang
There are that one panel which look exactly like it came out of a hentai work lol, shocked quite a bit and have to double check to see if i'm on the wrong site or not...

Double-page supporter
Huh, I remember the raws of this, before the site got nuked. It's one of those gender bender where the story is more about the lifestyle changes rather than "you're a girl, fall in love this boy now" type of story. Should be good.

Hmm? I saw on amazon jp book preview and it's pretty different? Like the last scene in chapter 1 has Akira's mother break the news instead of the father, coming off as more sympathetic (assuming I understood it correctly), there's more in the intro to set things up, and there are monologues before and after school to show more of what Akira is thinking. What's going on here? I'm confused

Regardless, it's good that a group is translating this. I do hope that they can get their hands on the expanded version or whatever it is that's going on here

Link if you're curious:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/オレが私になるまで-1-MFC-佐藤-はつき/dp/4040657144/ref=pd_sim_14_5/358-7203072-1477423?_encoding=UTF8

So why doesn't he just get a sex change once he's an adult.
Or, you know, change schools and become a trap.
Seems p. straightforward.

Contributor
@poid98

My guess is that the author decided to have it changed from the web raw to printed volume.

Dex-chan lover
@Nakewameke I think that might be too expensive and as you've said, he need to be an adult first I think? From his father's words at the end there, I don't think he is willing to go through all that trouble for him.
And about changing schools, lets just wait and see. If the bullying gets too bad he might.

Power Uploader
@poid98 thanks for the heads up. I just assumed they were the same thing.

I'll keep doing the pixiv version though, because it's free lol

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>Genderswap that takes itself seriously

This never works.

Double-page supporter
YES PERFECT PUNISHMENT FOR SEXISM, while we are at it let's turn ALL the feminists in to men

Just wondering, not to put too much work for anyone, but I wonder if the other version can be translated as well, I do understand though that you have to pay for it. I'm seriously interested in this.

@CC49906 there are translators that you can commission to translate a work for you. I did so with White Note Pad.

Power Uploader
@CC49906 I'm thinking on maybe doing the volume release as well, it would be less than 8usd to buy it so it's no big deal, the only real problem is that it'd be double effort so i'm not sure I'll do it.

Not sure if you check your messages, @kurisu, so I thought I'd put it here too. Also may be of interest to @CC49906, as I think I may have found free sources for the extended chapters! They have higher page counts for chapters 1-6, 14, and possibly others (there may be other differences too but I only checked the page counts and chapter 1). They also have chapters 15-20, which don't seem to be on the pixiv as far as I can tell. They seem to have updated to 20 as of yesterday, while nothing new was added to pixiv, so the author might have switched to these sites now. So yeah, count me in with CC49906 on being interested in these versions!

Links:
https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000120010000_68/
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/40175

As an aside, I must say the manga cover on these sites looks absolutely adorable

Power Uploader
@poid98 hi, I mostly use MD on mobile so I don't really realize when I have unread PMs, I'm always on discord tho.

As for comic walker, yeah, I found of it not long ago and the quality drop was big enough for me to decide against using it. I'd rather buy the book from EBJ or Amazon because those sites have better quality than comic walker does.

But at the same time, I might just use the pixiv ones because those are free AND in extremely good quality.

As for chapters 15-20, I can get those from author's Twitter, quality similar to Pixiv's.

Thanks for the feedback though. 😘

Users who are viewing this thread