Freezing - Vol. 34 Ch. 224

Ok, with this translation i got to understand this chapter, it wasn't so hard but the translation of the other group confusing.

So they rely on the humanity will give up on their emotions with time. Well, it is a typical one and many comics set in the far future or with aliens and movies use it but not common enough to not be interesting. The fact that it is something that have been told by psycologists over and over gives it a realistic feeling at least.
What does not make sense is the people (Gengo and Scarlet) desparing over this truth, it is not THAT bad ...

Fed-Kun's army
Quasi philosophical BS is not why I read Freezing.

Dex-chan lover
CHIFFON SLAMDUNKIN US WITH THAT PHILOSOPHY

this is why i miss GITS. like, i'm still not sure why'd they keep on making newer versions of GITS when the original GITS 2 manga ended in a very ambiguous cliffhanger.

Well, atleast this translation makes tings more clear than the other one we had. But the conclusion I took apparently was the right one at the time ... Gengo created the Nova to stick a middle finger to the Transcendental Will ,while porking in with it's physical manifestation. All pychobabble aside, you have to admire Gengo ballsiness ;)

You complainers have had years of boobies and blood, let those of us who like the storytelling and philosophical BS have a couple of chapters. I predict the boobies and blood will return soon enough.

@Abetillo, It's hard not to despair. There are some inevitabilities in the far future, as far as we know, that are hard to accept. If you knew you had a chance in your lifetime to possibly come up with a way to avoid those inevitable bad ends, wouldn't you do everything in your power to make that happen? That's Aoi Gengo.

Users who are viewing this thread