God of Martial Arts - Vol. 1 Ch. 89.3 - Burning Battle Energy(3)

I thought lin feng hated the duan royal family. Did I miss something. Isnt his goal to destroy the royal family anyway , why would he want to work under one of the royal princes ? Even if it is to get closer to them to eventually betray them. The way hes been going so far it seems like he wouldve outright rejected him already. It's not like he needs the princes authority to go back to his hometown and raise hell. He could already do that .

Idk why i read this, i guess it's just for the 1 character that isn't a vengeful 1 trick pony.

Thank you for the release, and for clearing up some of what was happening in your notes, Lux. Hope you're feeling better now.

Does Lin-boi even give a crap about the Princess? He already has a couple girls anyway. I can see why he would want status, though. It would help him in his goal. Although, it would also make him a target again and blow his cover.

is "DUAN wu ya" = the second prince--the landlord of "DUAN ren" city ? [from page #8]

Dex-chan lover
since when does he care about gaining high status? i thought his mission was to get strong and rebuild his school while also taking revenge on all the people who attacked it.

Dex-chan lover
he really dont see his 2 waifu behind him eh? and damn prince probably was using his sister as a bargaining chip... honestly my first thought of what was happening this chapter was "did lin feng got brain washed? that aint lin feng that i know"

I had a bad feeling about it.. And now the damage has been done. The MC has finally lost his purpose!
I have been following this series for quite a while now, since when does this guy started caring about having "high status"? Have i missed something here?

@clark7580 I dont think hes lost his purpose. Its probably apart of some plan by lin feng where he needs the status b4 he can enact his plan to get revenge and rebuild his sect. It just hasn't been revealed to the audience yet. Theres only so much they can show us in each chapter. So far lin feng hasnt let himself be used by anyone or tricked yet. So I think we should cut the mc some slack.

Dex-chan lover
so basically MC wants to stay low so he's upset that the prince is basically spotlighting him to be his in-law

I honestly think that the MC might just work for the prince to gain a higher standing to make his own life easier and thus make his way to the top of martial arts easier, by being able to focus on that more then focussing on saving your own life 24/7.

Users who are viewing this thread