Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - Milim the Whirlwind (Part 1)

Did this hypocrite forget how he reacted when Gobuta greeted his human form for the first time?
Milim is actually a great match for him if you think about it.

And in reference to the comments below
The dragon's magic was sealed. Real question would be why can he eat the magic that was capable of sealing him.
Then again, perhaps the face that he ate the dragon is why he can't eat her. Lets say the dragon takes up 80% of the storage space in his stomach. Not much room left anymore.

At the last page "the future looks bleak" which one the oppai or the trouble.

Fed-Kun's army
@z0n3 Y'all are acting like it's simple to eat two catastrophe level beings. The dragon was first of all sealed, and was even a willing participant in it. And I'm sure the dragon took up a lot of storage regardless, so to try to predate on another catastrophe class that is completely unrestrained in any way and unwilling to be predated would be complete fool hardy. Rimuru is strong, but he's not the strongest. We're not even sure if she can take on a disaster level demon lord yet (he probably can, but it's going to take a lot out of him)

Aggregator gang
@FireFish5000 that's actually a really good point, so he'll need to be stronger before he could do anything like that again?, ( if that's even how he can have more space in his said stomach? ) he does also have that high level spirit/best ff summoning ifrit alive in him as Well, not sure how much space he takes up thou

Wait uhm, someone correct me-- so the capital is called Rimuru and the whole country is called Tempest..? Because in the last few chapters they decided to name the capital Rimuru and now idk from where this "Tempest" name came for the country?

e8Rev5H.png

Aggregator gang
I hope she turns into a better character later on. right now she's just an annoying rude brat. a extremely extremely powerful brat

@ilaya Rimuru decided on the name "Jura Tempest Federation", which is often simplified to just Tempest. I do remember there being a couple of panels about it before (during Gazel's visit), but it looks like they're gone now for whatever reason

Users who are viewing this thread