Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Elf Village II

Dex-chan lover
Come on, she's supposed to the be the world's strongest Hero (or at least has the potential to be). What kind of cheat ability does she have?

Double-page supporter
@Scrabbleman She is really really OP, she even has S-rank swordsmanship, but her sword probably broke because it wasn't great, S-rank monsters probably can't be cut with your average iron or steel sword. The MC gave her double growth rate and double skill points when she was lv1 and she has to be at least lv60 by now, so she probably has some more insane skills now too. Her unique skill was called Cut Marks but I don't think it has said what that skill does yet.

Dex-chan lover
Leaving aside the chapter, which was fun, can we just take a moment to appreciate the newly colored credits page?

Dex-chan lover
3 young girls he says... one is a goddess, the other is a hero and the last one is the demon king's daughter...

Double-page supporter
Oh no, what will happen? I feel so much tension because I don't know if the protagonists are going to win...

...said nobody reading this ever.

Never aim for the head. Skull is almost all bone. Bones are pretty hard. Go for the eyes, neck, stomach groin. Those places are soft... usually. 😀

Users who are viewing this thread