Ashitaba-san Chi no Muko Kurashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - The Ashitaba Family Grave Visit

Double-page supporter
Is it possible for someone to explain why they could not go right up to the dude's parent's grave marker?

Banned
Judging by one of the earlier cover pics, Nukumi's body was more like Asuna's when she was still a JK. Before she chonked up a tad below the boobs.
In other words, short of bizarre author contrivance, there is no way that Nukumi (like the rest of them, presumably) wasn't fighting the guys off on a daily basis from about age 12 until the point she shut herself away in a room and started hiding from the world. So if she is still alone at that point, she only has personal choice to blame for it.

I'd certainly go for someone like that... though at my current stage I'm just sick and tired of all my relationships going wrong when all I wanted from the very first was stability...

Fed-Kun's army
Normal human being: that's sweet, they went to visit his parents, it'd be nice to know more about them.
SotiCoto: why does sexy woman look like that, give her glasses blah blah blah

Judging from that gate and the signs, I'm guessing his parents grave must be in one of the quarantine zones following the nuclear power plant explosion because of the 2011 Tsunami. Abroad in Japan did a great video on this subject.

Users who are viewing this thread