I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's rare you see a manga where the "he's such a good guy" protagonist actually IS a good guy. props to him for being honest with her, even tho I'm sure that isn't going to be his true feelings forever

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see that he stays true to his principles once again. It’s refreshing in manga

*looks around*

huh

i thought it'd be real incel hours in here.

guess not.

He really cares for her. Like, actually cares for her. I really like that! In any other manga they would have done it. But he isn't that kinda guy. Love it!

Aggregator gang
YES finally a series like this where it isn't just be a dude grooming a child.

So glad this MC has a brain and rejected this used-good. It sucks that she didn't suffer more, but I have hope for the near future

Dex-chan lover
She's basically like a pet for him. Like a beloved big dog that welcomes him back home after a day of work and keeps him company, makes the apartment feel more lively. I wonder if he's actually going to try to fix her life at some point. Sending her back home eventually isn't necessarily the correct answer either. Having her go to a local school might be better, although perhaps the official business involved would be too difficult to deal with since he's not her guardian. One further complication is that the Japanese aren't adults until they turn 20, so she still has a long time to wait before the guardianship issue is removed. In the West (and in the near future Japan) it wouldn't be nearly as long since it would only be until 18.

Group Leader
in response to the previous comment
she gets a job later, i think. becomes more independent, has her own friends and stuff. gyaru friends-

I usually don't mind age gap series where characters end up together this is one that I hope stays platonic and only is a supportive figure in her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread