Tsugumomo - Vol. 24 Ch. 122.1 - Teaming Up With Tilt (Lewd Edit)

Dex-chan lover
Ah, finally. We've reached the climax of "this." We can finally enjoy ourselves maybe while they wrap this slave thing up and get back to finding the dumb bitch who made this shit world.

Contributor
They tried going back to formula.

j6gj03sp57u11.gif

Fed-Kun's army
I was freaking cheering till the last page of this chapter....I thought that the end of this arc is near.....damn it Author, how much longer are you gonna "milk" this arc?...
Just had to read back again to realize that it had only been like 8 chapters of this arc(from chapter 114).....damn it, because this is a monthly manga so it make you feel like it's been like several dozens of chapters already....

Dex-chan lover
Can someone tell me what the point of this arc is?

Group Leader
Okay, the only cool part about this arc was this part just now, with everyone using all their powers together. With the power of friendship (and extreme lewdness), MC is going to beat his mom! Yay!

I'm just glad this arc is finally almost over. And based on the comments, so is everyone else (no surprise there).

Dex-chan lover
This arc isn't even that long why are you guys complaining so much? Literally has been going on since chapter 113 and we've only got about 2-4 chapters left.

I honestly wonder if the author chose to do this fantasy/"in a new world" arc, or if his editors pressured him it into it, because this shit is not enjoyable at all. Went from tournament arc filler* to this trendy nonsense. I want the story to advance in a meaningful way already.

*At least that advanced the story somewhat.

Hey, just wanna drop in and give my appreciation for the continued translation. Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt Admittedly, it's been a long time since this arc started (curse you, monthly manga), so I can understand forgetting how it started (and I only really remember because I re-read the series from the beginning not too long ago), but it's basically the beginning of an extended training arc so Kazuya can get powerful enough to eventually defeat Kanaka; they're using the temple's supply of Frozen Stock (those high risk, low priority amasogi) to do so, since it's kinda like Goku's weighted clothes from DBZ.

Dex-chan lover
The most boring arc continues hopefully with an ending soon in sight.

doesn't feel like the story going anywhere at all, the pacing stop for half a year worth of chapters now

I already knew it'll be some kind of twist when the plan went that smoothly, but that "regeneration" stuff is just boring

Dex-chan lover
will we get another extended power-up arc after this one ends? i really hope not....

what even happened to the black obi and the mom, and the mini goddess with the raven/crow miko....

black obi and mom are sealed while MC trains to beat them. Goddess is dead but could be revived if mom is beaten.

Users who are viewing this thread