Alexis Teikoku Kouryuuki

Great artwork, so this manga kinda reminds me with game of throne where each family have their own homeland and they need to defend it, so i guess there's gonna be a lot of drama about politics

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful artwork, I wish there were more series like these that focus on war. Those are so fulfilling when it comes to action. Being that the time they're in, and the system though, there's definitely gonna be a lot of political feuds, Well, I welcome all the fighting.

Fed-Kun's army
Once again, an empire fall not to the hand of her enemies, but to her very own citizens. The prideful, selfish aristocrats should be the first to meet the Executioner’s blade when they become prisoners of war.

So there is a mangaka who knows how to draw horses XD. More seriously, good drawing, good story start. And the aunt is not the usual cliche "I'm a warrior but since I'm a girl I still need the MC to protect my cuteness", she is a true warrior! She's realy great, with quite the charisma! So far, I didn't see any real cliche, even though the story itself has not that an original start, it still is treated with care by the autor and interesting to read.

they could betray the kingdom , you know ? it's still an available choice since they will fall eventually so assisting the enemy in their invasion isn't wrong
when the nobles give you the middle finger you should give it back to them twice and drag them to hell with you

fucking nilfgaard shit right here and like always the north is in deepshit

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda intresting, good art. Wants to be a bit too dark, and therefore gets edgy instead, but well, its okay i guess ^^

Good story, good art. I never know I can cry while reading manga.

There is a comment that saying they have an option to betray their own kingdom.
Well, I think it is harder than their option now. Because it means that they will have two enemies, the kingdom and their rival kingdom. The rival kingdom will accept their cooperation at first maybe, but later the rival kingdom will dispose of them because they are the betrayal.

99% of rape in manga is tasteless and unnecessary, used as a cheap way to be edgy and make it seem like the author is publishing the next Berserk. And 5 chapters in, this series is no different. Literally no buildup or good reason for it.

The only time I've ever seen it done gracefully is obviously Berserk.

Dropped as fuck

With just 5 chapters in, I am dropping this.

While the art is nice and the premise seems interesting, the story makes no sense and it goes nowhere, there is no buildup for anything as stuff just happens.

The characters are dumb and cliche. Wow greedy dumb nobles, something never seen before! And bandits with cheap rape on top of it? Yeah, I am out.

Fed-Kun's army
This quite different & quite the different route from the usual cliche.

Quite accurate for a Medieval period as well crushing rebellion & bandits

Users who are viewing this thread