Re:Monster - Vol. 6 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
Hope this duel has consequences. So far I fail to see the point besides proving that they both have absurd power. We already knew that.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
Its to show how much hes grown in comparison to the MC, so I highly doubt there will be consequences.

Dex-chan lover
Minotaurs aren’t known for their mental acuity. And Rou has always been indulging him in matches of increased intensity. This was inevitable.

Dex-chan lover
Kichi and the Heroes are pretty much the only things that can fight evenly with Rou, huh?
Though i'm very curious where Kichi's speed is coming from, considering he was never fast before. He was just a brute. And strength would only add so much speed.

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt All it shows is how much Kichi has grown in comparison with what Rou is willing to dish out. Rou has an absurd amount of skills, and as far as I know, nothing stopping him from using all of them at once. Rou literally has god-tier skills, he could fly up and annihilate the entire monster clan in an instant if he wanted.

Dex-chan lover
So basically is a fight to show how Rou is forced to use more of his usual 1% of power xD

Double-page supporter
@Raydnt Last chapter it said something about how the end of the battle turned out to be more dangerous than he expected, but since he can make the most powerful healing potion in the world with a couple drops of blood, plus all the other healing abilities he has, unless someone actually dies, they'll be fine. He'll probably make a note that he and Minokichi shouldn't fight each other at full strength when other people are around, though that's not much of a consequence

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone

Well, some abilities of his probably wouldn't work well together or even be usable at the same time, others are probably not as useful and some he might not even remember due to their lack of versatility.
Additionally, if he added every single ability he's got, he probably would cause a lot of collateral damage around himself.

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini Right, some skills might be incompatible.

The collateral damage is my point. Rou is so fucking OP it would take a god to stop him.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone

Let's assume he activated every positive (he also got some negative like 'weakness to XXX' from the skeletons as an example) and used them.
Against who and why is he fighting them?
He doesn't really have any reasons or motivation to fight someone 'til the end, he fights to improve himself and his group.
And he wants his group to behave like a mercenary group, and if they fought a lot of people or he provoked a lot of people, that wouldn't be as easy.
And there are heroes as well (although those shown so far haven't been a match to his full-power use), but there are likely to be other heroes and powerful beings out there, he currently has no knowledge of nor reason to fight.

But frankly, if he went and used his OP powers as he wanted, someone would try and stop him, which could lead to him losing members, losing possibility to move outside in the open and if taken far enough, might lead to subjugation towards him.

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini Right, but you're missing the original point. We already know they are absurdly powerful. We also know Rou is not using his full power, ever. Thus, the fight doesn't show Kichi's growth compared to Rou's, and the duel is pointless without consequences. My saying he could annihilate the clan was just for making the point that Kichi still has nothing on Rou. Not that he would use skills carelessly, just that he could and nothing short of a god could stop it. The sparring match adds nothing new.

nothing new? theres some new skills and character growth.. kichi putting up a fight now unlike his other spar with Rou..

"nothing new" "nothing new" future chaps show some OP fights. then you gonna complain where did that power came from.?

power of friendship?!

Users who are viewing this thread