Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
katana wtf..
why not a pack of card or staff or book..

Dex-chan lover
It is my pleasure to be the spoilsport who informs you all that real breasts don't look like these. Real breasts of this size would sag horribly even with extremely supportive bras. The only way real breasts would look this firm is if half of the breastmass is made up completely of hard silicone implants. They'd be made of industrial-grade silicone, the one you'd use to seal up cracks in your walls.

Yes, you can thank me for ruining your fantasies lol

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan
I already knew about that but since it's a manga rather than real life I'm accustomed to just turning my brain off and assuming they're real boobs instead of silicones. Lets just say the goddess of that world is working hard to support the girls.

Group Leader
The entire species is a bunch of frauds; they don't smith shit, they beg god for a hand-me-down.

Dex-chan lover
Nyan-chan should totally make a contract with Tina too.

It's only fair.

I swear this would be so much better if the boobs were a bit more normal. Like, I dunno, maybe five meters smaller.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka I'm not too sure what an ideal weapon for a jester would be. The only Jester I can think of is from Darkest Dungeon, and he uses a dirk and a sickle.

8e8.gif

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhusoka

Didn't you know that million folds nihon steel is best steel ?

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. Its ALWAYS a katana even though its a terrible weapon. And god forbid you actually hit another weapon with one. Any decent medieval sword would shatter a katana.
Seeing someone in anime or manga block incoming hits straight on always makes me cringe.

Users who are viewing this thread