Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
So, which side is Landlord on? He seemed really unwilling to go against Yuki. But now it seems he may be plotting something after all? Hope it's against the stupid prince.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone My take on this. He is just moving for the better of his people in his land.
He knows it is suicide to send any force to the forest, even risks retaliation of Yuki & Lefi to the country but he can't do anything if the higher up is a stupid and delusional prince.

Dex-chan lover
Don't take drugs, kids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fro6je9L5kg

Aggregator gang
I'm thankful that she speaks normal now. Hard enough to try writing in old English without being a professional, let alone with a translation from Japanese. Let's not over complicate it again

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone I think, maybe he plans to align his town directly with Yuki and Lefi, like Rahab at Jericho if you are familiar with the biblical tale.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
The prince is moving in secret and likely has his tracks covered. Landlord would need proof if he wants to ask to the king to stop the prince. An accusation against the king's family would look bad for the landlord, so he has to make sure to present proof beyond reasonable doubt. Luckily for the landlord, the prince isn't very bright, and he dismissed one of his own skilled soldiers, who has information, only to fall into the landlord's hands.

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth Like a force of 400-500 soldiers moving into territory the King declared off-limits isn't proof enough? Hard to hide that. But you're right, the prince has way more power than a measly landlord, so it pays to be cautious.

@icarushector I'd like that.😊 He seemed a reasonable fellow in chapter 10.

Fed-Kun's army
@cor3zone, it's a ragtag force of mercenary and private soldiers lead by an incompetent noble. This is why there was zero coordination and the guy that got away walked out with his whole party of knight.
And this is also the best the Prince could get stealthily.

Users who are viewing this thread