Cavalier of the Abyss

The One
Staff
Admin
In the volume releases web chapters where combined, that's why on VI's Ch. 110 follows Cow's Ch. 116.

Apparently this series has been on hiatus since chapter 135...sigh another good series on hiatus...

From what I remember the artist had a baby and took a break. Then it was put on an indefinite hiatus while the artist works on their new series, Lilith's Cord.

My name Is Rogger99 and I wanted to tell everyone that Cavalier of the abyss chapter 136 raw is out here is the link to read the preview of chapter 136
https://ridibooks.com/v2/Detail?id=847000043&_s=ins&_q=%25EC%25B1%2594%25ED%2594%2584

Rogger99 how can we read the preview for cavalier of the abyss 136? I sorry but I can't read korean, when I clicked your link I had no idea which ubtton I should have clicked. Could you please tell me what I can do to read the preview?

Hope the english scans for chapter 136 be released soon

dude54312 When you go to the website https://ridibooks.com/v2/Detail?id=847000043&_s=ins&_q=%25EC%25B1%2594%25ED%2594%2584 there is a button that looks like a open book press that and you can read the preview of it
I hope that helps

Thanks for replying Rogger, I've not only read the preview but I've read the whole chapter since I bought the magazine on ridibooks. Nex seems like he was crying and suffering a lot in this chapter. Geez just when you thought his life couldn't suck anymore, it just did.

Btw Chaos I'm glad cavalier is finally continuing but we need a scanalator group that can translate and scan cavalier of the abyss. No one has scanned an English version of the chapter 136 yet, since Gameofscanaltion is already dead. If you want to pitch in help cavalier of the abyss find a need English scanner group.

dude54312 I never translated chapters in my life i just read the chapter and that is it. However you may ask http://mngcow.co/ to translated it, they used to work on Cavalier of the abyss until they stop at chapter 130 and gameofscanation started translating it
If there is anyone you know that can translated ask them ok.?

I've already asked mangazuki. Btw Gameofscanalation is dead they've stopped translating. Jiral retired. Han't got any responses yet from the groups though.

dude54312 BTW I wanted to ask what is going on in Cavalier of the Abyss chapter 136 can you show me any image or a link. I really wanted to know what is going on
Pretty Please

Rogger99 I really want to show you the raw if I could but I have no idea how to send the raws to you. Ridibooks send ths version of the raw on the app that they've sent me. It's impossible for me to provide the raws for you.

As you telling you whats going on, I really don't know since I can't read even a bit of Korean. From what I could gather from google translate the true reason why Serin stabbed Nex was revealed to have been to save Nex's life.

Btw LOLSCANS may be considering to translate and releasing the English versions cavalier of the abyss. https://forum.lolscans.com/index.php?/topic/567-cavalry-of-the-abyss/

Please send out your support and make a comment hoping that LOLSCANS will pick up cavalier and provide us with AWESOME translating of Cavalier of the Abyss. The future of the English releases of Cavalier of the Abyss counts on it!

Great News everyone Cavalier of the Abyss chapter 137 is out. The preivew can't be read however it shows that a chapter is out, chapter 138 comes out on May 15th
Link to purchase chapter 137 https://ridibooks.com/v2/Detail?id=847000043&_s=ins&_q=%2525EC%2525B1%252594%2525ED%252594%252584

Thanks so much for tell us this rogger99! The chapter seems really cool its tells us Serin's perspective of when she stabbed Nex. Apparently it was a complete accident since she was running to stop Nex from killing Caladbolg. She never meant to hurt him as much as she did, since when she slashed at him with her eyes closed. Apparently she used more force than she thought. The chapter starts with her having a nightmare and her waking up after the she remember slashing Nex with a horrified expression. Siana as usual, is being a complete b!tch hating Nex with Caldabolg using her.

dude54312 Thank you for the information about this chapter.
P.S Is there a group that wants to work on Cavalier of the Abyss

BAP SCANS has agreed to pick up scans of cavalier of the abyss. From what they've told me they've already bought chapter 136 and is just waiting for it to arrive but there is a small problem since they have no way to rent the chapter which means that after buying chapter 136 they do not know when it will arrive to them. If want more cavalier of the abyss then please find people to help BAP SCANS "rent" cavalier of the abyss chapters. Support their site with donations if possible!

I have good news and bad news BAPSCANS have agreed to release cavalier of the abyss chapter 136 soon but they'll only release one chapter for now. This is because they don't have enough translators due to some of the staff leaving. If you want more cavalier of the abyss series then please help find some Korean translators that would be willing to help BAPSCANS translate cavalier of the abyss so that the group can officially pick up cavalier of the abyss instead of them just doing one chapter. Please help BAPSCANS find Korean translators if you want Cavalier of the Abyss.

dude54312 If i remember correctly there is this one website called http://mangacow.ws/ that have Korean translator they work on any Korean Manhwa and they used to work on Cavalier of the abyss until Game of Scanlation took it. You could send a message to see if they could work on it.
P.S what day will cavalier of the abyss chapter 136 will come out

Users who are viewing this thread