Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 8 Ch. 72 - I got the Kusatsu Onsen expert title

Dex-chan lover
Is she implying she wants to go to their room outdoor bath?
SERIOUSLY THIS BETTER HAPPEN

Dex-chan lover
they are married, they have to see each other naked eventually. this is a perfect opportunity.

Dex-chan lover
She's known the old lady since she was little? So there's more of her kind running around Japan huh?

Dex-chan lover
Across time, beyond borders, transcending space, horny hormonal teenagers gonna horn

@orochijes I haven't seen the raw, but I am aware that in the Japanese lamguage, people tend to leave out the subject, meaning that "since a time I was little" and "since a time she was little" could both be written as "since a time (no subject) was little." I think this is probably just an oversight on the part of the translator.

@orochijes Or it could just be how Nasa interpreted that sentence. Even at this point we don't know if he has figured it out or not (it seems that no, tho), so from a neutral point, that should be how translate it.

Aggregator gang
Someone remind me, how long has it been in-story since Tsukasa showed up with the marriage form?

Dex-chan lover
@orochijes @argo12
Yes, I saw the raw and that's exactly it. Tsukasa left out the subject that the sentence can be interpreted as either "when I(Tsukasa) was small" or "when she(Tokiko) was small", depending on context. And in this one, we readers can guess.

Users who are viewing this thread