Suuji de Sukuu! Jyakushou Kokka - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Totally random transmigration or divine powers and if divine, then to save the nation or just random target location and they got lucky? Curious about it, I am.

Dex-chan lover
Sw4lUXf.png

Double-page supporter
Damn, we really are running low on isekai gimmicks huh? We're literally inserting math as the next OP skill for the mc. What kind of school propoganda is this?

Dex-chan lover
I only made it to page 5 before I realized that gramps needs to be put in a nursing home, "small breast are a lot better" that old man is f**king delusional.

Dex-chan lover
So if you want to survive a defect elevator you need to practise 70km/h jumping over 2 seconds.

"Don't worry, I'm dressed as a male."
>doesn't do anything to disguise long hair and pretty face
>cute, perky boobs
doubt.jpg

This artist draws hentai btw. Go to your favorite “website” and look for Ekakibit he makes a lot of loli stuff, so be warned. you’re welcome.

@AkaBane that old man is clearly very, very cultured and has acended beyond mere mortals. 😤

I almost couldn't do the math. Well I actually got it wrong in my first try lol.

Dex-chan lover
"Dressed up as a man." Yo, lady. We can easily tell you're a girl.

iirc you better lie flat to the floor in a hope to spread the impact, if you jump, you still have a velocity wanting to break your leg and spine

Users who are viewing this thread