Yakedo Shoujo - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
What a waste of a human body... I'd sell it on the black market if I were them 😉

Fed-Kun's army
One stone, two birds.
Bondage is the solution for their problem!

Dex-chan lover
This is the reason why this is my single most favourite work, no matter how much fanservice or pandering you stuff into your anime or manga, you never get a couple as close as these two, not superficialy close, but actual deep human connection close, real deal this manga.

Man what the fuck is going on, also quite difficult to jump back into the story after a while.

@zazakmazak Nope, they're superficially close, only bonded by the fascination with death. They're no more connected than 2 criminals conspiring with each other to steal from a bank, due to their common fascination with money.

And in both these cases, they are already satisfied with mere spectacle, not the mechanics and science behind such concept.

Double-page supporter
Meanwhile I'm asking questions such as: how much strength does it takes to slash your throat with a paper cutter on one hand? How did she died so quickly? Wouldn't she struggle for a bit in pain before the hemorrhage caused shock and she passes out, exsanguinating?

Dex-chan lover
@duylinh Well, she didn't cut all of her throat, just a bit. One has enough strength to cut a bit of that. And yeah, it's possible to just drop dead like that, though probably she isn't completely dead by that moment, but let's consider she's dead af ^¬^

Users who are viewing this thread