Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Hey, Senpai?

Contributor
I was waiting and looking forward towards your version, it paid off. Thanks for the chapter!!!!

Dex-chan lover
yeah, /a/ does the quick and dirty trans simply because they literally cannot wait. for people that like quality though, good job.

Double-page supporter
Wow, a lot of tsundere characters would've hit Senpai for looking at them with a see-through shirt, even by accident. Surprisingly, Nagatoro, whose goal in life seems to be teasing and tormenting Senpai, doesn't even lay a hand on him. Surprised and pleased.

Dex-chan lover
man all the uniforms in japan become see through when hit by the rain, how long will it be until this dilemma is fixed

Fed-Kun's army
@zerimaR I don't know where you're at...but all white shirts become see through when wet where I'm from. "Wet T-shirt Contests" exist outside of Japan for a reason.

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana yea, i guess since you put it that way it makes sense, guess i just see it more in the japanese media that i read/watch than elsewhere

Fed-Kun's army
@zerimaR Most of the manga/etc you see must be highschool(or junior highschool)? Not surprising you'd see so much, then as uniforms are mandatory in Japanese high schools. Expand your intake outside of the school setting and you might not see it as much.

Fed-Kun's army
@zerimaR @Kami_Nana
On the note of see through uniforms, japans summer is Hot and Humid and if you want to beat the heat you use thin, light fabrics. Unfortunately Japan gets lots of rain and typhoons when it's hot so these same light thin shirts get wet and it goes from there.
In contrast in Great Britain which also is renown for rain you wont see as much full on seethrough because we have pretty much one day of summer and several suggestions of summer.
Honestly I went to Japan on holiday in summer, I got off the plane and it was like a physical blow...

In regards to manga suggestions... what are you looking for? Cute? Funny? DRAMA!?

I mean read "All you need is kill" just for that title.
But yeah.

Dex-chan lover
@Jelly_Storm The only thing I really have to add about the uniforms is that being from America, uniforms for students aren't that popular in public schools and are really only found in private schooling facilities.

As for the manga, I am really open to any suggestions, I try and read it all. I have many series that are just waiting to be read in my PTR list, but I never know which to hit first. I also read "All you need is kill" awhile back, once I found out that the movie Edge of Tomorrow was adapted from the manga.

Dex-chan lover
For those who are (un)fortunate enough not to live in USA: "7-eleven" refers to an American international chain of convenience stores, headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
Why wasn't Nagatoro's line translated as "convenience store"?
Why isn't there a translator's note about "7-eleven"?
Who actually killed Kennedy?
What does the fox say?
These questions will never be answered.

Users who are viewing this thread