Knuckle Girl

Fed-Kun's army
meh, so so. so far it's too shallow. rape part is just for the shock value, boxing is just to make MC strong. bad guys are just caricatures. basically it's neither drama, nor sports, nor detective series. we don't even spend enough time with characters to sympathize.

Ohohoho Nice Nice.They will bleed,They will bleed out their life away FUCK THEM UP...KILL THEM ALL...HAHAHAHAHA...LET THE HUNT BEGIN !

Well, for me is good enough. The art is better than dokgo. And iam like this MC because its remind my favorite character Moonyoung from girl of the wild as she wild and rash girl and she goods at boxing too. For story this is author seems very like to get to point that this about revenge and wack bad guys from first chapters, not build background first. I believe this will be better and better. And i love the delay too because it means will released regularly. Sorry bad english

How good is Korean boxing? They beat Roy Jones Jr in the Olympics right?

Dex-chan lover
I agree with criticisms of this like @ZeonII , for the most part. And yet . . . I dunno, guilty pleasure? Guess I just like stories about tough hardass girls stepping up.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of feel like going out to fist fight the local dregs of society because someone you know was sexually assaulted is a pretty good way to get sexually assaulted yourself. Her boxing skills are either going to be super dreadnought class plot armor or for some reason she'll just never end up in a situation where she's simply that out numbered and can't realistically defend herself anymore which is just a different configuration of plot armor anyway. Well whatever, I've given things a chance for less than watching a boxer go to down on delinquents and shit so why not?

Dex-chan lover
You guys know this is a fictional character in a fictional world right? If it was even somewhat grounded any guy could have kicked her ass.

Dex-chan lover
@Pen3 if I remember correctly, that was a shady match that was scored for the Korean boxer even though Roy whooped his ass (from my perspective at least)

Aggregator gang
Plot reasons.
Also, I suspect that handguns aren't all that easily available in her country, while most people already have a pair of fists ;-)

Double-page supporter
This story has absolutely nothing going for it besides the art, I hope this artist gets a better writer in the future because this is just bad.

sweet sweet revenge .. in my country these highscoolers won't even dare to make such things lol highest thing they can do is shit talk in social media and maybe pickpocket .. the fuck you go around making noise real outlaws will be excited to drink their fresh blood hahaha .. ooh don't even start with the rape thing xD that is just sudden calm execution with everyone that witnessed not even need to be involved with the actual isck act .. MC devlopment is great .. sudden encounter with powerful strangers is also amazing .. makes things go a bit faster .. can't wait for the blood of a sweet revenge .. it always smells refreshing .. 10!!

The bad guys are just cliche carciatures and it seems like almost every dude is a scumbag to the protag. The plot seems to not have much going for it aside from rape. Though I only read the first 10 chapters. Will change if it gets better.

Users who are viewing this thread