Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Contributor
Let’s be fair. Two male characters who are in the same party as the main heroine, who are heterosexual and do not have an existing relationship, but are not the main character.

It’s a given that they would be either evil or stupid. The primary demographic for isekai cannot bear to imagine another guy who could be their competition.

Dex-chan lover
imo she's a fucking coward, way to weak to tell them her real thoughts its incredible how many people just suck it up even when they don't have too

Dex-chan lover
@pip25: "Those are some shitty guidelines."
But I fear they have saved quite some lives.

Well, they are cowards and she's a pushover. When he wanted to go on that 5th floor, she should have blandly refused that without a 4th member. She didn't and this here is her just punishment. Also I can't hate those guys. The situation was really bad. But taking everything from her was a bad move. They could have left their rations to her. I don't believe getting back to the surface will take a week or something. Also a broken sword is better then no weapon. And they could have tried to carry her along. Worst case they would have had to abandon her. Du'h. Best case they would have found help. Or maybe a rather save place on floor 3 or 2 and come to get her later. Well too bad.

Dex-chan lover
They were all at fault here. She was too damn naive and trusting, as well as drunk of their consecutive successes that she wound up in her state. The other two were known to bail, and she even praised them for it. Being a doormat didn’t help much either. And the elf shouldn’t act holier than thou as she was in a precarious situation as well. The main problem was that no one acknowledged their shortcomings and paid the price for it. Ria and Deeto got poisoned and the dopey duo once again fled. This is really a second chance at life for the girls; obviously they’ll form a more cohesive party on down the line. I just don’t know where that stupid tv guy fits in.

MD@Home
@Qelix
But I fear they have saved quite some lives.
I'd argue otherwise. If this is really the norm in the sense that's even been codified, the trust between party members is going to be quite low. No wonder people were so reluctant to team up with the girl, since it offers little beyond strength in numbers. It's still every man for him(her)self. And if party members cannot trust each other, they cannot fight as effectively as a team, which can, in fact, be the difference between death and survival. So yeah, I still say the guidelines are shitty.
Of course, there can be situations when even the wounded person agrees that trying to get out with him in tow seems impossible. The enemies are just too numerous. Their resources have been depleted to an absolute minimum. Or simply he's so badly hurt that he'll likely not survive being dragged around. But that's still something that should be decided on a case-by-case basis, the guild guideline is a one-size-fits-all nonsense that does more harm than good. (And by the way, leaving someone behind is one thing, but stripping her of all weapons and rations, just to make sure she absolutely cannot survive? That's a whole different level.)

Dex-chan lover
Never underestimate goblins otherwise you'll end up like a certain party in a goblin cave!

@pip25 ; I think that stripping the party member of rations and weapons is meant to negate the more intelligent monsters a chance at getting good equipment. The goblins in this chapter had crude leather armour and clubs. And they managed to crumble the party. Giving a troll a free Mythril Sword from an adventurer corpse is not a good idea.
Then again, I don't think the author had this much planned, and was just trying to come up with an excuse as to why she had no weapon.

@xyzzy thats what i was thinking the whole time, these 2 guys were in a party with this beautiful girl for who knows how long (its assumed they had gone on several raids together in the 3rd or 4th level before this point) and not one of them made a move on her? despite them both being attracted to her? kinda pissed me off, but yeah now that i think about it its super rare for the main character to have romantic competition in isekai, the entire genre all seem to favor the harem stuff.

Dex-chan lover
can they just clap some cheeks already

theres really no reason to not use his ability to raise their cap as much as possible

Dex-chan lover
Not crushing or stabbing the head of the "defeated" goblins. tsk tsk tsk

90404069.jpg

Teaming up with cowards, not refusing to go to a floor she knew that would be too hard for all three... yup, Ria is dumb as a brick. And gotta agree with @pip25, the guild guideline is stupid.

I want more Deeto in revealing clothes.

I'm so surprise that they dont backstab her in previous floor because this girl is dumb as brick, lol.

Btw, they should have "fun" with her instead of leave her there,

Leaving the girl you like in the dungeon to die: Now is the perfect timing to confess your love!💩

Well, they certainly are criminals. What man in their right mind will just abandon a girl like that? Might as well just give up their manhood. Ria isn't the brightest bulb, Deeto at least isn't clueless. Then again... Deeto IS much older...

Users who are viewing this thread