Honey Lemon Soda - Vol. 10 Ch. 38

This whole chapter was just a bunch of great emotions (good ones) I think at the end of the chapter I felt as shy as uka 😂😍

Fed-Kun's army
Lol ok but he took off his shirt and smooched in front everyone. I imagine she's gonna be super embarrassed next chapter 😂😂😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
@draw2much He closed the door behind him first before he did any of that, he did announce his love for her in front of everyone though.

Dex-chan lover
TOO MUCH STIMULATION AT ONCE MIRUA!!! I'm so surprised she didn't start blushing again. Damn. She's gotten strong
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
next chapter everyone else will fall into the room, because they accidentally opened the door while trying to listen to them. That is what usually happens in these situations :)

Dex-chan lover
page 26 - is it only me, who's heart skipped a bit looking at this Uka-chan's gorgeous picture? ^^

@Jmann I know, right?! I thought other guys will be attracted to her at that moment or something of that kind will happen! NOTHING HAPPENED!
But well, all’s well when end’s well!
I also really like how this manga really avoids all the side tropes and hits the spot, like a natural!

Dex-chan lover
@ArpanaR she is truly a hidden gem (though we all knew it from the start, but this picture is GREAT illustration of that fact)

Dex-chan lover
@ArpanaR Well, she was always shy and bcs of that bullied at school - no way in this circumstances to get high self-esteem of yourself. I really like that kind of shoujo manga, where very deep character develompent , where they bloom through the chapters like a flower and all character behaviour is logical (and not rushed in the way that is convenient for the author to create "more interesting" story and you read it and think "wtf author-kun, your MC's would never do such thing, you telled us different story for 50+ chapters and whats you wrote just now is fucking bullcrap"), for example: Sukitte Ii Na Yo, Futsuu no Koiko-chan, Namaikizakari, Taiyou no Ie.

@jmann are those examples the good or bad ones? LOL

On another note, I never get sick of this chapter! It’s so refreshing and sweet. The next chapters are going to be cute as well, my heart couldn’t take it wwww

He broke! Ahaha and “my hands where do I put them?” xD Adorable

Dex-chan lover
@Chiziie man, for whom i use parentheses to show the example what is bad?) of course this what i think is good manga's, try to read ot THIS way (throw out what written in the parentheses):
I really like that kind of shoujo manga, where very deep character develompent , where they bloom through the chapters like a flower and all character behaviour is logical _____ , for example: Sukitte Ii Na Yo, Futsuu no Koiko-chan, Namaikizakari, Taiyou no Ie.
😅

Aggregator gang
Oh no, Kai’s face when he read her “bullied” answer, utter shock. It’s a bit of a shock to hear him snap and then confess his attraction to Uka so openly, too. What a relief, this chapter still ended super sweetly, ahh. Uka is still getting that honey.

Dex-chan lover
Uka has grown so goddamn much

I love how she is just self actualizing now

She admits to things that would make a tsundere split in fucking half

This shoujo manga is just so refreshing honestly, misunderstanding tropes don’t extend too long and gets to the point. The character development is super interesting, its just so nice to see both main characters developing like a normal person haha I FUCKING LOVE IT

Users who are viewing this thread