Sensei, Ore ni Kamawazu Itte Kudasai!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - 10th Manuscript

Thanks for chapter, found 1 mistake on 2nd page: "Dakr bags under the eyes"

Dex-chan lover
About the TL note on translation speed: when you started there where 6 chapter available, now there are 8...

Translating, you can do it with speech to text software which means one hand is free. You just have to dictate the translations. Redrawing and typesetting, if you can do it with one hand, then it's all good.

Group Leader
As a doujin writer and illustrator, I would love to have someone model for me! There are so many instances where I want a reference for my drawing but I need it to be specifically the pose I want to draw or it won't help me at all, but I have no one to pose for me, so it always ends up lacking something...

Where can I get a half naked girl to pose for me whenever I want...? Without paying, that is!

@YamiryuuZero
As a doujin writer and illustrator, I would love to have someone model for me! There are so many instances where I want a reference for my drawing but I need it to be specifically the pose I want to draw or it won't help me at all, but I have no one to pose for me, so it always ends up lacking something... Where can I get a half naked girl to pose for me whenever I want...? Without paying, that is!

1 - Talk to women as people, not models on a pedestal. (Don't "confess" or send love letters. Just hang out with mixed gender friends.)
2 - Find out what interests them, and see if you like those activities also. (Do not expect anyone to have the same interests as you.)
3 - Tell your friends that you need a model, and let them volunteer. (Do not tell someone that you want them to model for you. CREEPY.)
4 - Work with anyone who wants to model, and be serious about it. (Do not only accept people who you find attractive, especially without a portfolio.)

Not too hard.

Dex-chan lover
@princeofcups woosh. You'd think the "work for free" bit would tip one off.

on topic, another wholesome chapter. Really cute and funny how far Madoka and Mamarou would to help out Megu. The premise reminds me of how 5 nights at Freddie's also got rejected as a kids' game but spun it's concept into the viral hit we know today. Sometimes a little perspective in pitch and delivery makes all the difference.

Also, That first page Megu is a mood. Probably liked the same way 15 minutes ago after a month of OT. Send help.

Dex-chan lover
@YamiryuuZero
Find a wannabe model. There's a ton of young women who want to have their pictures taken. A friend of mine is an amateur photographer in his spare time. He always laughs at how desperate some women are to get the opportunity to model for someone and get some pictures to put in their portfolio.

Users who are viewing this thread