Okite Kudasai, Kusakabe-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.5

Dex-chan lover
can't believe it doesn't end like the last one at least 1/2 of the times 😁 she's super cute and the guy is super good too, the mood should be able to set easily if she's not at 50% sleepiness or more 😏

Dex-chan lover
Out of nowhere I decided to check out this manga yesterday only to find out that it got cancelled. And now today this special final chapter came out. And it was exactly what I wanted.

ade.png

Aggregator gang
I'm sad they never really went out and did other stuff together but overall I'm satisfied with the fluffiness in this series.

Aggregator gang
This is like a prequel, right? Cuz I'm a little confused. Or did he just get a haircut? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
that is a wow ending right there... no lewds can beat this fluffy lewd

im really sad that this manga didnt get to reach the part where they got to fully show the guy's life even though it probably the usual black company thing... they only managed to show it to the part where the guy first met the girl right?

I've noticed that the tone is more light hearted in the serialization version,but I do love how they are more aggressive in the pre serialization version tho

Fed-Kun's army
This version is way more interesting. The length feels good and the relationship dynamic seems more natural.
Thanks for working on it!

Users who are viewing this thread