Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Army

Dex-chan lover
I just can't trust Zirconia. I think she wants to share the 'nostrum' just to increase their combat abilities. Getting rid of fatigue sounds very useful in war.

Power Uploader
Every chapter i'm about to drop this beacuse of how dumb the MC is

Fed-Kun's army
I hope MC will be with the village girl, not like WN

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@rei893 Fuck off with the spoilers, this is a manga discussion area. Do not mention things like that. You just ruined things for everyone who was just here to talk about the manga.

Double-page supporter
... whut? bruh you need to keep village girl in mind...

@drduckling basically they're trying to force him into a relationship/marriage with lieze to keep him loyal to their country. They are also trying to spark his interest in their military to gain his support militarily aswell. All this happening while the mc is oblivious to it all because he comes from a world where 16 is still looked at as a child. So he doesnt even look at lieze that way, and it doesn't help that the mc cant see the forest from the trees in front of him. This is all probably gonna lead up to some event where the village girl vs lieze is a thing. And also the the story has been foreshadowing a impending attack by another nation which will force mc to help them militarily to keep village girl and everything he's worked on safe. Pretty interesting plot actually.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody is so dense to not cathch that drif...it's not even a drift. It's plainly an obvious, "Take care of my daughter and marry her."

Double-page supporter
village girl best girl why all these thotties out here tryna mess things up smh

Contributor
If Velveeta wasn't the dominant waifu, I'd nominate Zircona cause she's pretty cute. But as said, there's already a designated waifu.

I don't even remember what I liked about this series anymore. Yeah...I'm done.

Users who are viewing this thread