Tales of Wedding Rings

Tales of Wedding Rings, as ANN has it listed as. The U.S release isn't BAD, just...pricey.

Meh reached ch.10 just remembered why i dislike these rom-coms with lame ass cliches.

Fed-Kun's army
The old man x traitor princess romance seems like it would be way more interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
here i thought this was a real harem series but then it was a 'harem' series.

Fed-Kun's army
relic626: It's cliche because it works. It's already at least 5 volumes long, so there's my proof.
x754: I know, right? Who knows, if this sparks enough popularity, it may get a prequel series about past ringbearers, including Peridot's story.

Изучаем, блять, Питон нахуй. Переводчик смешной и отсебятинка интересная. Ящитаю охуенный перевод для いけに住む虫の研究. Охуеннейший. Совершенно не похожий на удар по яйцам и ничуть не разрушающий атмосферу.

Group Leader
@sgnm4872, нам как раз пригодился бы серьёзный пруфридер, чтобы не случалось таких казусов. Присоединяйся к нам!

Double-page supporter
Hope someone picks this up. OTS dropped it. Though I guess I could just search for CR rips somewhere.

Fed-Kun's army
BestBoy: The two Russian commentors were campaigning to get people to help them (I did a quick Google translate). With any luck, their team will pick up where OTS left off.

Power Uploader
Indeed, just get the CR stuff. I read the CR version of this anyways (got CR sub).

I dont expect a group will pick it up if there is an "official" translation.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmmm prince dude being sad not going to the water kingdom

will he get cucked?

Dex-chan lover
what to expect from this-borderline hentai, more borderline hentai, occasional fighting

Dex-chan lover
how big are the fucking beds in this world?

Apparently big enough that you can:
get your wife drunk and play with her tits
have your elf second wife lying in it and watching
have your catlady third wife lie around waiting for her turn

all without disturbance

Fed-Kun's army
since no 1 upload this on mangadex , other side still up to date

FTU

I'm on the latest translation, chapter 40 and the MC still haven't had sex with any of his 5 wifes for 40 chapters it's irritating.
Why would you draw a manga with these concepts but they're still haven't had a single intercourse at all, well they kinda explained it in the lastest 3-4 chapters ish but it's still makes no sense for not having sex BEFORE, the whole situation is bullshit and the MC is a coward since he have opportunities 24/7 but he back off at the everytime or say I LOVE MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND THE MOST SO I MOST DO WITH HER FIRST, cmon bitch you had the chance to fuck her everyday and every minute.

I'm still enjoying the story at least, 6.5/10

Group Leader
@FTU That's because it's not ring king, it's chastity king. if you want a manga where the MC is a coward but still gets laid, see Minamoto Monogatari.

Dex-chan lover
Was surprised to see this is seinen as it plays out like a shounen romance. Teas till the end, then nothing. It's just exhausting. The premise is that MC-kun gets stronger with closer ties to his brides, then MC-kun spends no time really getting closer to them (physically or emotionally, there's just the teasing or superficial appearance of it.) In the end MC-kun is a herbivore that just tells himself that he's a carnivore that's just holding himself back. This is why I don't read shounen romance, and this is why I've dropped this series.

Users who are viewing this thread