Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - "Deathbringer" The Necromancer

Fed-Kun's army
It's not yet a full-pledged fantasy world without an undead dragon huh.

Anyway, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that cats sleep 15 hours a day.
And this guy sucks at naming. Must be friends with Tim the enchanter.
And everyone knows the true form of the undead eater:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v8BT43ZWSTY

Dex-chan lover
Imploding is a small price to pay for getting overspecced, I'd say.

Poor Urushi is terrified. So this is the guy described as, "Definitely not a bad person, ok?"

Double-page supporter
andy the wyvernlitch dreams of becoming a dracolitch and razing a few countries. well that or sleep a few centuries.

Dex-chan lover
Raydent is just like Fran, falling asleep at the slightest exposition!

Dex-chan lover
@GondiTheCat i guess Jean is more of a Chaotic Good/Neutral? since he's not evil, he just happens to look like a villain, complete with necro stuff.

Aggregator gang
@Raydnt

Get out, you don't deserve quality.

@GondiTheCat

That's the point of saying "He's definitely not evil." imagine a stress on "Definitely". It's like saying, "Look, it REALLY seems like he's evil. But, trust me on this, he's actually not. Strange, I know."

Group Leader
Based on the *N, I kind of have to agree this is a less than stellar arc. While Jean Dovy is a tremendously entertaining character, the arc
exhibits fairly little character development, a small drop of a reveal towards the end that didn't require a buildup equal to about half the story so far, and rapidly devolves into a big boss fight (which was done pretty well) where the resolution is a deus ex where it even gets stated, somewhat more eloquently, 'Yeah, this superpower isn't going to show up again.'
And it doesn't, up to the latest translated chapter, which is 4x further than this, despite all appearances. (Which is approximately chapter 70; currently translated to about 300.)

Users who are viewing this thread