Change the World - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.5 - Volume 1 omake and extra art

Aggregator gang
When he was looking at his bank account, I'll assume that he meant them in USD, so he's at least a millionaire
While I don't know if he has a big or small dick
585667942663061508.gif

Power Uploader
@LuffyKun No, I didn't convert, since we don't know where the counting stopped. So he has at least a million yen in his savings account, or around nine thousand US dollars. We can safely assume that the counting of zeros didn't stop at one million since in the next bubble he seems to have lost count. And I very much doubt Mitsumune would have left the bulk of his wealth in a savings account, which has a poor rate of return.

As for the dick, the implication is that at least when flaccid, it's small, or at least smaller than the one in his previous body.

Dex-chan lover
@kendama but he said it was a frustrating loss, so Mitsumine's dick is probably huge, right? If it's "not normal" and a victory over "Yuichi" he must be hung

@pokefairy, no, I think it’s a loss in the way that he lost something from before. He gained good looks, but his thing lost a few inches In the body swapping. Therefore we can assume the serial killer has a small one.

Power Uploader
@pokefairy @Yasagamo To be fair, I think he's counting as defeats or victories the things he got from his new body, but it could in theory be both ways. If we think he plans to go back to his body and now knows his dick is much smaller than Mitsumune's, that might be the cause of his frustration in the last panel. But given that he's apparently counting his face as Mitsumune as a victory, I think it makes more sense to consider his "defeat" to be due to having a small dick now.

Dex-chan lover
@kendama @yasagamo "of all of my losses, this is the most frustrating" means "Yuichi" loses in terms of looks, height, etc but also dick size, right? Not that he lost anything from his previous body, because he didn't, this body is an improvement in every way. If his original dick was bigger I think he would be happy not frustrated... I can't read Japanese so idk what the original says, but the English does seem to indicate Mitsumine's dick is huge

Users who are viewing this thread