Adachi to Shimamura - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Adachi Question 2

Dex-chan lover
Her system completely collapsed hahahaha that's because you made your move too early and didn't have enough points in your social skill bar, of course it's gonna fail... But that was cuuute hahaha just like in the novel and the first manga, it's so great!

Ah! the alien wasn't Alt+f4 after all, they just moved the scene for later... Well, kinda made sense, is weird to introduce a weirdo right from the start that doesn't really fits in the story now that I think about it.

Thanks for the new chapter! I can't wait for the anime.

Dex-chan lover
It's just the colorization who is different or did all the hairs in the others are really that black ?

@Serenata I'm ok with Yashiro being here because
the bowling part will be hilarious

Double-page supporter
Heey this made me as upset as it did before!

Thanks for the cute chapter, maybe I'll actually get my shit together and finally read the LN.

The famous Adachi chapter where her cold appearance was shattered completely. This chapter gave me the same anxiety as the LN did.

Adachi's expressions were amazing!

Also wwhaaat... Yashiro wasn't dead after all.

While it's mildly interesting to see two different takes of the same source material this just solidifies the idea to me that the first manga adaption was superior. I feel like this one just lacks the cuteness that Adachi when she was confused with her feelings for Shimamura. At least the pace finally slowed down and now moreorless is starting to match the first manga's pace.

Dex-chan lover
Not as good as the first adaptation. The artist cut out a lot of small scenes and dialogue in order to focus on Adachi and Shimamura. But it's the small details that really bring out the charm of the characters.

Fed-Kun's army
Haven't read the original manga adaptation before, but since so many people are constantly only talking about it and comparing this manga to it, I've decided to check and compare the same-named chapters and... my conclusion is that I like this version more. This seems like the adaptation that tried to actually portray the story a bit more seriously and since I came into this expecting it to exactly be "a bit serious",
so far, I'm much more satisfied with this version than the other one.

But still, in both versions, it seems like Shimamura is like a gender-bent typical male harem protagonist, lol.

This manga's missing 10 chapters of pointless monologue-ing smh my head 0/10

wtf I don't read to read, good thing this manga threw all the fun stuff away in favor of bad expressionless art
my burger brain doesn't hurt anymore 17/10

Dex-chan lover
a music i was hearing while at the end part there with adachi having tears on her eyes and such made it has a more dramatic and disneyic feeling... was i supposed to feel that? and is it only me that thinks about "ok if i take out the romance feelings... what would we males feels while being in that situation?" feels gay but idk how touchy females r so i cant compare...

Double-page supporter
You can't look cute in a china dress. You can look restricted in mobility in a china dress or you can look like an accident waiting to happen in a china dress.
But you can look cute in a Chinese dress.
Question 2 was a very good question and Adachi asked it well.
"So I arrived at Shimamura's house..." Hino? In fact, she reminded me of Hunter S. Thompson in Fear And Loathing :D
Shy little sister trope. Bleh.
You ask some amazing questions, Adachi :D Keep going and you might break the shoujo-ai "chapters until relationship" record :D
Aw... Sucks that it had to end this way. That girl's got some ovaries. Don't give up now. Ask her out on a few dates before you confess.

Fishing pond? Little girl? Space suit? Wants to meet Shimamura?

YASHIRROOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread