"Kōryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyō no Mahōtsukai ~<Meirei sa Sero> to wa Iwa Senai Oreryū Maō Tōbatsu Saizen Rūto ~

Dex-chan lover
How is this guy "beating the Demon Lord with his own power and wits" when the conceit of the series is that he gets a full walkthrough to everything?

It's like bragging about your skills after you modded easy mode into Dark Souls.

I have waited quite a while for the english Version because I think the Group he left has deserved how the will be treated as fools by him so I look Forward to the next chapter

@T-Dizzle It's kind of like any other textbook I guess. Even the smartest and most successful doctors in the world owe it to information that's been mapped out by their predecessors. It's still up to MC to interpret, understand and implement the information he's getting. I've read walkthroughs for Dark Souls 2 that tell me what items, weapons and strategies are helpful to kill a boss. No amount of that info stopped me from getting destroyed by Fume Knight the first several times around. Still gotta put the work in

Dex-chan lover
>with his own power and wits and save the world.
>With the ultimate encyclopaedia in his hands, advance to the true route to defeat the Demon Lord!

Wow fucking really? Tough guy here have zero self-awareness.

This is the equivalent of winning a war by using strategies explained in Wikipedia. Are Japanese so burnt out that they're allergic to the word "effort" in fiction?

These main characters would always be absolute garbage without the author ramming cheats down their throat.

Mc was told to git good and what had he done? He went and downloaded cheat engine tables that was done by some "gods" of programming instead of spending time and effort in game. What a scrub.

Dex-chan lover
@C3PO
Dude, imagine some player pks you and throws a "git gud" at your face. You still thinking "What a scrub I am!"?

@C3PO put effort on what? No one listened to him and his suggestion to try a different element was rejected.

Dex-chan lover
I never gave it a thought, but what if "character that is called useless due to *** is actually super good at ***" trope is a result of japanese people feeling severely underappreciated at their workplace or in society?
I always thought it is just underdog story done very wrong, but maybe I just never considered the context behind those stories.

@C3PO Cheat Engine Tables is a little too much, cause he is not receiving cheats from the gods. This is more like the MC bought the Strategy Guide for Demon Questing from the gods. The MC is still going to have to do everything himself, it's just that now he gets to know the monsters strengths and weakness before he gets to fight them. Take Monster Hunter for an example. Just cause I know that the Rathalos has a weakness to Dragon and Thunder, doesn't mean the it doesn't still have a chance to kick my ass.

Users who are viewing this thread