Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 9 Ch. 42 - King Gazelle's Invitation (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
That advice wasn't that good to be honest, does he intend to be a jupiterian king?

So true, the people will quickly lose respect for someone too humble, That's why in the Corps once you are an NCO you cant hang out with those of lower rank, once someone gets too friendly with you they will no longer follow your orders because you are "pals" which in the case of infantry it could mean life or death. A great leader is capable to instill on his people a mix of both fear and respect.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, Gobuzou is kicked out of the night excursion team.

Dex-chan lover
Question: did anyone else laugh when they saw Rimaru in his little slime cape and crown or was that just me?

he be fine... if he eat in slime form.... otherwise he will need to transform only his mouth when eating in human form... lol

we all are assuming Shion's cooking only does "poison". As far as I am concern, it gives a "chaos" effect.

my god have mercy on his soul he will need it after one week of Shion's cooking ?

Double-page supporter
@Vault_69_Raider
Not really, that only works in the military and with centralized power.
What he is doing is better in the long run, since it's basically the foundation of democracy; he is not the leader because he can order around the others, but because the others want to follow his lead.
A much better, coup-free solution, if you ask me.

Dex-chan lover
Shion's cooking? Oh boy...

At first Gobuta was the party king again, but then he became a wimp. :/

Dex-chan lover
Haha They're awkward with his human form because it's too pretty

Users who are viewing this thread