Dungeon Seeker - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
@Fuko Should I just go ahead and drop this now or sit still and try to enjoy the ride?

Double-page supporter
@Signa I think it's up to you. So far it doesn't seem like this is going to get worse, for a couple chapters at least, so if your enjoying it then keep enjoying it. As for me I'm going to kept reading for now, it could make a sudden comeback after all, you never know.

Man, I have so many questions about Mugetsu and that monster that just aren't gonna get answered.

Dex-chan lover
@Fuko you think this is FT or what? they're more likely to clear the dungeon with blood and guts than Nakama Power

Double-page supporter
I don't know about you guys, but since Mugetsu appearence, this manga is kinda gettting boring now. I'll wait and see what happens next (for now)

Fed-Kun's army
I am quite ambivalent over the whole story now, it really changed from the WN

The ridiculously OP Mehgetsu is so boring. We don't know or care about her, and she just feels like a cheap plot device.

Fed-Kun's army
So, an adventurer, a guide, a runner, and a king, this guy is quite the combo, and then BAM, real No Life King on ours faces, like the heck

Dex-chan lover
I feel like that house of hers is her box skill. I think I remember Chenni saying the size depend on the person potential growth or strength

Dex-chan lover
Multiple predictions
1 Old guy is Noriko son (could be possible with how distorted time is in the dungeon)
2 Old guy is Alcatraz being in the dungeon for so long and running constantly he ran to the final floor couldn't run anymore and filled with total despair of being in the dungeon for so long running
3 MC is No life king from another timeline somehow (clothes seem similar and she said he could raise his agi stat here so possibly killing his past self and taking EXP)
4 Old Guy messages are specifically meant for MC and old guy and god are working together or the same person

Users who are viewing this thread